London for children
So you are planning a long-awaited trip to Londonwith children, and do not know whether the capital offers rains and fogs something of entertainment for the younger generation? Where to go to London and what to see?
London is rich in zoos. London Zoo - a terrific place in which the children organized a special area where you can pet the animals; Whipsnade Zoo, with wonderful sea lions acting in the show, besides the zoo you can travel by car for an additional fee, which is a wonderful entertainment for children; in the north of Regent has a wonderful cozy zoo, small and compact, allowing you to spend a day.
We can not ignore the world's largest Ferris wheel, which offers a panoramic view of London to admire the views from the bird's-eye view.
What else to see in London with children
In addition, the city offers for children and for family holidays following London attractions:
- Legoland Park, where you can see animals from Lego elements, made a full-length, as well as entire cities built from the designer.
- London Museum of toys and models - Europe's largest collection of toys and other interactive mechanisms, pictures and model trains, rides and much more;
- Museum of Childhood, which offers a wonderful collection of children's games and toys, dolls, furniture and clothes for them, as well as a variety of wonderful things associated with childhood.
- Sherlock Holmes Museum will enchant children and allow parents to enjoy the atmosphere of the England itself, as described in the world famous books about the amazing detective.
- Museum of Harry Potter every child in the world willextremely happy to go inside the super popular fairy tale about a young wizard, and it is this opportunity provides a huge studio complex Attraction.
In addition to a wide variety of children's museums, children simply can not pass by such great memories, such as:
Changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace. Well, what a boy or a girl will refuse to look at the unusually bright sight at the walls of the palace in which he lives is the most famous Queen!
A sightseeing tour on a double decker bus. Children of all ages with great pleasure spend time looking around London from the second floor of this traditional and this extraordinary vehicle.
For older children will be interestinga museum that tells the story of London and describing its topography, the Royal Greenwich astronomical - in which it is possible to stand on the line of the meridian of Greenwich and see a collection of astronomical instruments and watches, amusement park AltonTowerResort - indoor water park with rides, well, and of course the famous museum Madame Tussauds with wax figures.