Shops and markets London
Great Britain was the colonial years to comepower, and in London sold a variety of products from its corners. Trade in London was improved with the development of civilization. Although the colony gained independence for a long time, the capital of the UK continues to be the center of world trade, and now there accumulated the most popular brands.
- Oxford street. If you go out at the station. Subway Oxford circus, will be in the center of the fashion world, namely at the intersection of two very well-known and least expensive streets in Oxford street and Bond street. Department stores, boutiques of international brands, clothing, accessories, jewelry, cosmetics - you can stare at it or buy - depending on the financial possibilities. Selfridges - store in a beautiful building in the ArtDeco style Okcford Street. In addition to the luxury class shopping can be found, and the average price segment, for example, TopShop - a great clothing store, Nike Town - sportswear and accessories. Generally, along Oxford Street are four metro stations, it is necessary to choose the appropriate sighting shopping.
- Bond street - shops of the middle segment is not found, the names speak for themselves: Sotheby's - the auction house on Bond Street, Fenwick - Department Store.
- Regent street - here you will find a department store Liberty, s, as well as Hamleys ( «Children's World" in London).
- Knightsbridge, next to Hyde Park. Here are the department stores Harrods and Harvey Nichols. The first was opened in the mid-nineteenth century and is almost the most famous in the world. They say it is possible to buy "everything". The second - the center of designer clothes. Also in this district are many boutiques with the underwear.
Stores with affordable prices
- Carnaby street - the area is known for its atmosphere of 60th, "Swinging" London. Here you can pick up a stylish wardrobe for urban life.
- TK Maxx - widely represented outlets network, you can choose the nearest store.
- Westfaild - ultra-modern shopping center. In addition to five stores and a huge number of boutiques there is a studio, hairdresser, music salons. Here not only the cinemas, restaurants and fast food, and a library. To go it is necessary to Wood Lane Underground Station.
- For underground fans and not only: King's Road, Slone Square subway station. In this area, the famous boutique punk fashion Vivienne Westwood, and here Levi's and The Johnsons, and boutiques with evening dresses, unique bags, hats.
- Camden Lock Market, Camden Town underground station. Want a cheap haircut and dye her hair in incredible color and can pierce the belly button, or just have a good "otvisnut" in the pub? - You on the market. Where you can purchase the "outfit", souvenirs for friends and just stare at "otvyaznyh" characters.
- Portobello Road Market - Saturday the maximum range of products.
- Alfie's Antique Market - here for antiques.
- Camden Market - for the creations of artists, artisans, photographers, as well as clothes and shoes from boutiques.
- Petticoat Lane Market - for the clothes of all styles and fashions.
London - very expensive city. The nice thing is that the most chic shops are located in the central areas with a unique British atmosphere and architecture. So you can combine shopping with a stroll in the sightseeing purposes.