Holidays in the UK in November
Weather in the UK in November stopsdelight of locals and tourists, because it is marked by an increase in the number and intensity of precipitation, the temperature is lowered. This month even possible hurricanes. Almost constantly blowing cold winds, which, like the rain, prevent enjoy walks. Temperatures in eastern England does not exceed 10 degrees, and in Scotland temperature may be even lower. However, tourists can witness a few public holidays that reflect the history and culture of the country.
Ski resorts in England
In November, the ski season starts in England. Which resorts are popular with tourists?
Nevis is located in the western partUK and is one of the best resorts in the kingdom. On the ski resort are located twelve lifts, and the total length of the route up to twenty kilometers. Tourists can enjoy a comfortable stay, spend a pleasant time in entertainment establishments, rent special equipment, trained at the local ski school.
Aviemore - this is one of the most famous resortsScotland. Many vacationers are willing to appreciate the variety of local entertainment, the opportunity to enjoy skating is not only skiing, but also snowboarding. In addition to the traditionally held Aviemore Sled Dog Race.
Fairs and festivals in England in November
- Many tourists say that the rest of England in November attracts their exhibitions and festivals, famous throughout the world.
- Christmas Fair Spirit of Chritsmas Fairheld in London. In the framework of the fair visitors are offered Christmas gifts, Christmas decorations, unusual decor for decorating housing in the New Year and Christmas.
- In London and Birmingham will host an exhibition,dedicated to food and drinks, is a symbol of England. Visitors will be able to try different delicacies and pastries, snacks, meat and fish dishes, cold meats, dairy products, cheese, ice cream, snacks, and even fast food.
- Birmingham will host the exhibition Cake International,which will attract the sweet tooth. During the exhibition, visitors can explore the confectionery, chocolate and bakery products, see the details of storage and enjoy a tasting.
- Delling International Antiques & Collectors Fairin Detling and Edinburgh - exhibition dedicated to antiques. All visitors can see valuable paintings, arts and crafts, decorative vases, sculptures and statues, antique furniture, decorative items. This exhibition contributes to the aesthetic development of many people.
- Digital Marketing Show - this is an opportunitycombine leisure and professional development, because participants can learn about all the innovations in startups, marketing, advertising, mobile application development.
You will be able to fully enjoy their stay in the UK in November, which is going to be special.