What to do in Kiev?
Kiev - Ukrainian capital, there are many architectural and historical monuments, and held such grandiose events like Eurovision and the European Football Championship.
What to do in Kiev?
- Visit Kiev-Pechersk Lavra and explore a variety of ancient churches of the city;
- Walk on St. Andrew descent and buy souvenirs;
- Go to the Botanical Garden named Grishko;
- To go to the water park and the park of Friendship of Peoples.
Things to do in Kiev?
- Lovers of cultural activities can go ona tour of the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra, visit the tomb of PA Stolypin. Furthermore, it should devote time to explore St. Sophia and St. Vladimir's Cathedral, an architectural monument of the House with Chimeras, Pharmacy Museum.
- If desired, you can go to the Museum of Historical Treasures of Ukraine - are before the eyes of the guests brought vintage silverware, gold and platinum with a decoration of diamonds, rubies, emeralds.
- Those who wish to see with my own eyes the mansion,reminiscent of a medieval castle in the Gothic style, can go on a tour of the Castle of Richard the Lionheart. Once the inhabitants of nearby houses heard from the castle can hear the howls and groans (this strikes fear into them). But now we know that all of this - the flaws in the system of ventilation and heating furnace.
- He is fond of literature, art, music,policy? You should visit the intelligent and intellectual institution "Knigarnya E". Here to meet with the audience come to famous writers, politicians, diplomats, public figures.
- entertainment centers you can visit in Kiev,sports complexes, night clubs, discos. For example, walking through the city center, you can go to the mall City Entertainment - here you can dine in the restaurant, have fun in the night club, to spend time in the bowling center. Golf enthusiasts can indulge in a visit to the Golf Stream sports center - there will feel comfortable and beginners and experienced players (the sports complex is open equipment rental).
- Visiting Kiev Planetarium, you can get onthe exhibition "Zoo under the microscope." Especially for this exhibition, experts catch the little creatures and put them under the microscope, so guests were able to see them enlarged. In addition, here you can see what happens in the cells of plants when they are adjudged to sunlight.
- Visiting the mall Olmeca Plage, you canrelax on a beautiful beach where you can practice sport activities. Hotel services and facilities - sun beds, umbrellas, pool, restaurant. Plenty of fun can be in the water park "Terminal": there are swimming pools, attractions, recreation areas, cafes, SPA-center.
- With children, be sure to go to Kiev Dolphinarium, pets whose daily delight their guests extravaganza show programs.
Holidays in Ukraine - holiday for all tastes!