Shops and shopping centers in Tashkent
Tashkent - the capital of not only solarUzbekistan, but also business and cultural center of the country. And of course, there are many opportunities to make a pleasant shopping through the bazaars and shopping hospitable city. In Tashkent, many European brands boutiques, but it is worth remembering that the prices are not cheap. The heart of any eastern city is the bazaar. It is a meeting place, entertainment and, of course, shopping.
- "Eski Juva" or "Chor-Su" - near the madrassaKukeldash. Here, the turquoise dome located mainly merchants products. Chickpeas, peas, rice, oriental sweets and dried fruits, spices - from goods eyes run. If you have nowhere to lay down their purchases, here you will find woven baskets from willow or vines. Bounce from traders choose, bargain - you are on the bazaar. Around the covered part of the many open-air stalls. There Uzbek clothes - skullcaps, chapans, shoes; Oriental fabric - soft silk and satin tighter national Uzbek design, costumes and jewelry for belly dancing, as well as the usual inexpensive clothing.
- Art Center "Tashkent - Plaza" - isexhibition and sale of works of arts and crafts. Located on the Avenue near the Amir Temur International Business Centre. You can not only buy wonderful things, and ready to order, combining old traditions and modern trends, but also to learn the basics of their manufacture. Masters teach kneading natural colors and write miniatures on silk paper or papier-mache to make carpets, met with Uzbek embroidery and traditional hand drawing of patterns on the fabric, will teach to work with wood and metal.
- Amir Temur Avenue - the shopping street with a lot of chain stores: Victoriya Secret, Zara, Enrico Marinelli, Nike, shoes Aty-Baty et al.
- «Glamur» - shop with expensive European clothing products, shoes, etc. It is noteworthy that it is divided into male and female half in Oriental style.. The nearest metro station is Tashkent.
- «Snobs Platinum» - in this shop near the metro station Aibek you will find brands such as Ermenegildo Zenga, Calvin Klein, Morschino, D & G, Kenzo and others.
- Shopping center «Mega-Planet» - the first shopping center of the city entered intoFighters trade system in 2010. The first floor of the center is given food products; the second and third - clothing, shoes, jewelry, perfumes, cosmetics; fourth floor - the entertainment zone, 3D- and 5D-cinema. You can refresh yourself on the fifth floor.
- Tashkent department - it used to be called"CUM" Cosmonauts metro station. Located near Navoi Theater. It is intended mainly to foreign tourists with limited time, so high prices. Convenient when you want to quickly buy a large number of gifts. It offers souvenirs, real Uzbek household utensils (bowls, lagans etc.) And all the other usual department store products.