Brazil Holidays are very important to Brazilians who say their fun and noisy, with songs and dances.
Festivals and holidays in Brazil
- New Year: the night of January 1, someone holds the house, and someone - in clubs or restaurants, but in any case in the range of large and cheerful company. Those who go to this time in Rio, is thrown into the ocean white flowers and admire the spectacular fireworks that "dissolved" in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean. December 31 is to go to the beaches of Copacabana and Ipanema - here in a big way and see off the old year draws an interesting ritual that consists in zapuskaniya boats in the water, on which is placed a lighted candle. In addition, the celebrations are accompanied by dances and fireworks.
- Brazilian beer festival (October): at this time in the state of Santa Caterina Festival is arranged, in which the beer is held marathon - its members carried out the 1.5-kilometer race, drinking every 300 m over a large mug of beer.
- mud festival "Bloco da Lama" (February-March): in the city of Paraty rush all those who would like to splash in the puddles. Participants, wearing swimwear, go to the lake with swampy shores Jabaquara (dip into it any become smeared in mud from head to toe). Then he arranged a solemn march, accompanied by joy, singing and dancing, drinks and snacks.
- International Museum Day (May) for 5-6 days is to look into a museum of Brazilian cities with the aim to visit special exhibitions on the theme "Museum and the young audience."
- Brazil's Independence Day (September 7): in this day held a military parade (parade in the capital of present president), on the streets appears the Brazilian national flag, for residents and visitors to the country are organized celebrations with songs and dances.
Tourism Events in Brazil
Are you dreaming to go to the event-tour in Brazil? Managers of travel agencies arrange the trip includes visits to Sao Paulo Formula 1, in Rio de Janeiro - Marathon, in Manaus, Belem, Sao Luis - Folk Festival in Gramado - Film Festival.
So, it is necessary to visit the Brazilian Carnival(February-March) in Rio. There you will wait for theatrical shows, a parade of samba (14 known schools are fighting for the title winners - their performances last for 80 minutes), various contests and masquerades, as well as the spectacle on which the mayor symbolically hand over the keys to the city "King of Carnival" (he over 4 days, the right to issue any laws, and the law is the main unbridled joy).
Whether you come to Brazil during carnival processions or festive events in honor of local saints, you will plunge into a special festive and colorful atmosphere.