Holidays in Croatia in September
Weather in Croatia in September can truly rejoice, because they do not resemble the autumn.
Croatian weather in September
"Indian Summer" accounted for the first two weeksof September. At this time, the weather is stable, so a beach holiday is possible. By the end of the month the rains begin to go more often, so tourists are beginning to feel uncomfortable. Temperature readings in each region of Croatia are special. This can be explained by the heterogeneity of landscape area. The lowest temperature readings are set in mountainous areas, which include Platak, Sljeme, namely, + 15 ... + 16C.
In Zagreb, the temperature fluctuation is + 14 ... + 23 degrees at night. About the same figures recorded in Crikvenica, Opatija.
The southern areas of the Adriatic coast can please warmth. In Dubrovnik, the air warms up to +27 ... + 28C, from the third decade - up to + 23 ... + 25C. But the night gets colder by about 5 - 7 degrees.
In September, gradually increasing the amount of precipitation. It should be noted that the most exposed to rain and damp northern areas. In the southern areas there are 5 - 6 rainy days in the northern - 9.
Holidays and festivals in Croatia in September
Beach season in Croatia ended and cultural life flourishes. Various events attract many tourists who prefer to holiday in Croatia in September.
- In Zagreb, for two weeks the world theater festival. The participants of the festival are known directors and theater groups.
- In the capital you can visit the Rujanfest Beer Festival. During the festival as celebrity advocate. Rujanfest lasts ten days.
- Needlewoman can visit Lepoglava Lace Festival.
- People who understand the music baroque can visit Varozhdinskih evenings that will present themselves at the ball, and life - in an ancient castle.
- The Umag Festival held in September, live organ music, which reveals the amazing facets of culture.
- Sixteenth September many believers come to Rovinj, where religious processions are held in the memory of the Holy Saint Euphemia.
Prices for travel to Croatia in September
Prices on vacation in Croatia in September, graduallybegin to decline, but it is not so noticeable. The savings, compared with July - August can reach 20%. Without a doubt, this economy is not as strongly felt as in the coming months, but the rest can be truly beautiful.
Croatia - Sights and cities