Shops and shopping centers in Dubrovnik
The ancient seaside town of Dubrovnik in the southCroatia does not apply to the popular shopping areas. Nevertheless, it is possible to bring out the beautiful souvenirs or other things. And the prices will leave the most pleasant impressions.
- The old town has sheltered many small boutiqueswell-known brands. For luxury-class products go to «Maria Concept Store». Here are the brands like Rick Owens, Celine, Givency, Valentino, YSL, Jil Sander, Faliero Sarti, La Perla, Cloe, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney. Discount-store branch can also be found in the Old Town on Cvijete Zuzoric, called «Outlet Maria».
- A good gift for the representatives of a stronghalf of humanity exists in the boutique «Croatia». Here acquire ties handmade. article of clothing placed in a beautiful box, was added thereto exquisitely executed an article about the history of this accessory. From these articles can be found, for example, information that the prototype of the modern tie was something worn around the neck by Croatian mercenaries during campaign 1616 more enriched information horizons of an international Day tie - there, it turns out, such a holiday.
- Shop «Atelier Secret» on the street. Kuniceva offers unique decorations of local artists from semiprecious materials. Here you can order the brooch, pendant, bracelet, earrings on your sketch.
- For books, as well as the English, Spanish andFrench periodicals go on Stradun street in «Algoritam» shop. About half of the printed materials are in English. In the shop there is also a large department with accessories for electronic gadgets and games discs.
- On Frana Supila street is a large shoppingComplex «Lazareti». Here you will find clothes for the entire family, household goods, electronic equipment. On its ground floor has an excellent gift shop with colorful works of Croatian embroidery, weaving and other handicraft.
- In the city there are a couple of famous malls: «Merkante» and one of the largest in Croatia «DOC Kerum Shopping Center».
- The local farmers' market in the Oldcity on Gundulićeva Poljana. Every morning here brought fresh vegetables and fruits. meat, fish, Croatian prosciutto (ham, smoked over charcoal), Pag cheese (cheese from sheep's milk with the addition of olive oil) and other goodies.