Shops and shopping centers in Madrid
The capital of Spain - a great city for shopping. It is not as popular with tourists as Milan, Paris or Barcelona. Rather, it is associated with a certain margin of Madrid's shops towards local Spanish designers. Knowing the buyer, on the contrary, sees this as a plus. Spanish designers often hold screenings of their exclusive things is in Madrid. After 10 January or the beginning of July the prices are so low that the number of purchases can be measured in kilograms. Moreover, sales may start earlier in the small shops. So the discount season is extended and provides plenty of opportunities.
Popular outlets Madrid
- The most attractive for trade visitorscenters. Owners of medium-sized wallets features like network El Corte Ingles and Factory. The first can be found in the city, and the second chosen habitat neighborhood of Madrid. For the preferred brand "luxury" approach Salamanca district with the street Serrano. In this area are representative of fashion houses in Spain. The same range, but released a year ago can be found in the country a network outlet, a kind of trade village Rozas Village.
- Jewelry Spanish masters willperfect gift a loved one. On the street Serrano lot of jewelry boutiques, such as purely Spanish brand Carrera Y Carrera offers unique design of its decoration: many pendants, rings, brooches are made in one piece.
- Buy a piece of sunny Spain - her wine -You can at any grocery store. But if you want to devote to purchasing wine a little more time, choose with sense, really, slowly and tasting, go after buying shoes from Prada or something from the Armani boutique specialized in LAvinia. This store is located in the Salamanca district and offers a choice of thousands of varieties and tasting of Spanish wines, French, Chilean, Australian and even African producers.
- Mariano Madrueno - famous vintage wineMadrid shop, located next to the convent of the Carmelites. Navigate in a variety of bottles and kegs here is not easy. You will need assistance of local specialist. The store is very noticeable: some aristocrats stored in its cellars its wine stocks for a fee.
- Rastro Flea Market works in MadridSundays. Get out at Tirsa de Molina metro station and further down the hill on the street Ribera de Curtidores. At first glance, the market resembles a regular flea market, but among the trays come across some very interesting old gizmos. In search of antiques especially pay attention to the right side of the street, if you come down on it down the hill, this is where you can find the most unusual products.