Excursions in Madrid
Madrid - Spain's capital, attracting gourmetarchitecture, amazing traditions of the local population. Carefully designed tour program will help you understand what attractions deserve more attention.
So, what excursions in Madrid should visit? First of all, you should go on a sightseeing tour, during which you can take a walk on the Plaza Mayor, the streets Alakai, Paseo de la Castellana and Gran Vía, see the fountains of Neptune and Cibeles, a monument to Miguel de Cervantes. However, this program will be only a starting point in understanding amazing Madrid.
Exciting excursions in Madrid
- The palace-monastery of El Escorial and Valley of the Fallen. El Escorial is a palace complex and the old monastery. This landmark was built in the XVI century. Thus, every tourist today is able to plunge into the past and imagine what life was like at that age. The architectural ensemble of the Escorial is ready to surprise majesty and contradictory ... You can be sure that the program will be one of the most interesting!
- Excursions to museums. You can visit the most famous museums of Madrid centers, among which should be noted art center Reina Sofia, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, the Royal Academy of Fine Arts of San Fernando, the house-museum "Sora". The museum presents the work of the most famous artists, which allow to understand the peculiarities of paintings from different eras. Most of the exhibits will make a lasting impression on you!
- Museo del Prado. Sightseeing in the Prado Museum is offered in a separate order, because this center of fine arts occupies a special place. The Prado Museum is on a par with the Louvre and the Hermitage. However, its main difference is amazing elegance. The exhibits are part of the royal collection, reflecting the tastes of different monarchs who ruled Spain from the XV century. In the collection you will be able to see such masterpieces as "Las Meninas" (Velasquez) "Bearded Woman" (Rieber), "Family Portrait of Charles IY" (Francisco Goya) and many others.
- Excursion "Art of bullfighting." Spain is famous for its bullfights ... Want to learn her art? Visit the museum of bullfighting, bullfighters taverns. The tour also includes a visit to the arena, where bullfights are held!
- Excursion to the Royal Palace. Madrid is famous for its Royal Palace, which is especially the architecture of the XVIII century. The building included the elements of different styles, namely, neo-classical, Empire, Baroque and Rococo. Take the opportunity to see one of the best palaces in the world!