Holidays in Spain in December
Weather in Spain in the first month of winter is different gusty winds, high humidity, a decrease in daily temperatures. These changes are particularly noticeable in the coastal areas.
Weather in Spain in December
- Weather in the north-east of Spain is very cold for indigenous Spaniards. For example, in the Costa Brava, the daytime temperature is + 13C, and at night + 6C.
- In Barcelona, the day the temperature can reach + 14C, at night + 8C.
- Costa Dorada, which is one of the mostpopular Mediterranean resorts offer more pleasant weather, because the daily temperature ranges from + 7-15C. The fact that Costa Dorada cyclone protects the Pyrenees mountain chain system. However, in December could be 11-12 rainy days.
- + 9-17C: best temperature range is set in the southern regions of Spain. However, despite the warm weather, come rain for 13 days of December.
- In the central regions of Spain reigns sharplycontinental type of climate. Madrid, capital of Spain, located on a hill, and therefore the city is experiencing a big drop daily temperatures and cold weather. Early in the morning may be about + 3C, and dinner to air warms up to + 12C. It is important to be warmed, for long walks in a light jacket will not be very comfortable because of the high humidity.
Holidays and Festivals in Spain in December
December in Spain - a month of holidays. December 6 Spaniards celebrate the Day of the Constitution. In honor of this momentous event in the Lower House of the Parliament held an open day.
On December 8, the Spanish celebrate the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary is the patroness of the country. December 8 decided to hold festivals, solemn worship in the temples.
Before Christmas fairs are held in Spain,among which a special place occupies the Santa Lucia in Barcelona. The holidays are here unfolds over three hundred stalls, which sell a variety of souvenirs, green plants, sweets (marzipan and aniseed candies, halva), seafood and ham. On the areas of talented dancers perform flamenco.
If you arrive on holiday to Spain in December, you will have an opportunity to celebrate and New Year in a special way.