Entertainment in Beijing
Entertainment in Beijing - it's not just for hikingelite restaurants and clubs, but also visit the tea houses (here you can taste the different varieties of tea and take part in a tea ceremony), and a viewing platform at the Beijing TV Tower (from here you can admire the panorama of the city).
Amusement parks in Beijing
- Water Park "City Seaview": Here you can spend time in the pool with artificial waves, fishing and massage pools. In addition, there are water slides, water attractions for children and trigger ball.
- "Shijingshan": this amusement park, you can spend time in the areas of "World Adventures" and "Fantasy World". Guests of the park will be able to ride 40 rides, take part in the celebration of the traditional carnival, accompanied by carnivals and shows, meet with Disney characters, have a snack in the restaurant, made in the style of oriental tales.
- "Beijing Happy Valley": this park offers a ride on the 100 rides (giant swing, the US, and water slides), visit the thematic areas as "Atlantis," "Empire of the Maya", "Wild Fjord", "Ant country", as well as a cinema IMAX .
What kind of entertainment in Beijing?
On vacation in Beijing is to schedule a visitMuseum of Science and Technology - here you will be offered a walk on sections dedicated to high-tech, transport, energy, aviation, visit at 4D-cinema. In addition, there is a children's park where the youngest visitors to spend an interesting exhibition.
Another way to have fun -visit the Peace Park: here you can admire the Red Square, Easter Island, the palace of the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower, or rather their reduced copies (to sort out the park and see the desired miniature attractions, it is recommended to take a map at the entrance).
A dive into the nightlife of the city can benightclubs "Tango" (famous for incendiary parties, as well as passing is a contest between the dancers, beginners and professionals), "Angel Club" (offers magnificent dance floors and equipped with VIP-room), "Baby Face" (here regularly perform popular music groups DJs and different styles).
Activities for Children in Beijing
- Beijing Zoo: here your child will see a variety of animals (about 450 species), and visit the "House of the golden monkey" on "Lake water birds", on the "Hill of tigers and lions," and in other thematic areas.
- Beijing Aquarium: Children surely be happy opportunity to visit the exhibitions, which will acquaint them with the cetaceans, sturgeon, jellyfish and corals. So, they will be able to see the monkfish and sea angels, Japanese carp, blue shark, and shows featuring dolphins.
You do not know how to entertain themselves in the capital of China? Embark on a tour, includes visits to popular attractions and museums or walk on Wangfujing Street (at night here are selling exotic snacks at night market).