Taxis in Beijing
Taxis in Beijing - cars of different colors, with the center yellow line of the body, and on the roof of a luminous sign "Taxi".
Taxi services in Beijing
The machine can be found in parking lots, on the orderreception at the hotel, call the hotline call a taxi (96 106 or 96 103), or use the app Didi Taxi (sending an order message, close are the drivers that use the same application to quickly come to the call).
If the driver is ready to drive potentialclient on the necessary address to him, he will raise a red flag (you'll see it on the windshield), but as soon as you sit in the car, the driver removes the sign and turn on the meter.
Since not every taxi driver hasEnglish, then in possession of it is advisable to have a list with the name of the place where you have to get written in Chinese or city map, which reflects the Chinese names of famous places (you can get a card at the hotel or shop for tourists).
If you remain dissatisfied with the quality of services, you can call the complaint hotline: + 86 10 6835 1570.
Pedicabs in Beijing
To ride on the narrow streets of the historicBeijing area (on them can not drive cars and buses) should hire the services of pedicabs. Find their parking you succeed in markets and large stores, as well as tourist spots. It is worth noting that the cost of travel on the trishaw is higher than a normal taxi: 2-3 hour train will cost 150-200 yuan.
The cost of a taxi in Beijing
To find out how much is a taxi in Beijing, it is advisable to get acquainted with the current tariffs:
- The cost of the initial board (landing + 3 km) - 13 yuan.
- After 3 km journey fare is paid, based on the price of 2 yuan / 1 km.
- Waiting for more than 5 minutes is payable as of 1 kilometers. In addition, extra fees are provided for travel on bridges and highways.
- Night fare increase fares by 20%, and if you go on a trip on a long distance, then after overcoming the 15 km for each additional km will be added to 50%.
- It's worth noting that if you overcome a taxi more than 3 km, then to the general account of the taxi driver will add 3 yuan (fuel surcharge).
On average, the trip from the airport to downtown Beijing costs about 85 yuan.
Beijing drivers often cheat touristsconvincing them that their machine does not work taximeter (it should be included, otherwise the drivers are fined at 100-2000 yuan) to arbitrarily assign fare. In this case, you should insist on the meter is turned on or get out of the car and change to another.
Please note that taxis in Beijing can not smoke (in the cabin there is a corresponding character) - you may be fined by 100-200 yuan.
To move on the capital of China is most convenient by taxi, especially since they are presented with new cars, both domestic and foreign production.