Shopping in Beijing
Beijing - is the heart of China. Here the wide avenues in parallel with skyscrapers settled down the narrow streets of poor neighborhoods, embodying the spirit and flavor of the Chinese. Walking the streets, you know, that Beijing may surprise not only a lot of attractions, but also a variety of all kinds of shops, shopping malls, shops and markets. Only here you can get acquainted with the Chinese trade and to really explore a huge range of Chinese goods. Every tourist bothering to wonder what to bring from Beijing, can easily answer it, filling the bags with all sorts of inexpensive, but at the same time, high-quality goods.
Shopping in Beijing - it is, of course, a wideany range of clothing styles and sizes, as the local designers and major brands, traditional local products and the edges of the drink, the latest news from machinery and electronics, the famous Chinese souvenirs and much more.
In contrast to the major supermarkets and shoppingtrade centers in markets or stores is necessarily accompanied by a fascinating bargaining, especially as traders inflate prices for goods in several or even dozens of times, counting on hapless tourists simpletons.
So, what to buy in Beijing? In Beijing, you can buy almost everything from simple Chinese souvenirs to expensive and unique products. But the greatest demand and popular:
- Beautiful and graceful Chinese souvenirs, havingunchanged subtle oriental flavor of the country. Here you can see a great variety of porcelain figurines, souvenirs made of silk and jade, all kinds of ceramics, various handicrafts made of stone and wood. Jade ware, publishes jingle, is striking in its purity and perfection.
- Chinese embroidery. Products from Suzhou, Hunan, Guangdong, Sichuan ancient kinds of embroidery for a long time will be pleasing to the eye bright colors.
- Drugs and Traditional Chinese medicinemedicine. It is believed that a huge number of unusual concoctions, tinctures and vitamin drinks from ginseng, antlers, gelatin of donkey skin and other exotic ingredients can maintain the vitality with the weakening of immunity.
- The famous Chinese tea, renowned not onlyexcellent flavor, but also many medicinal properties. The most famous of these are tea "West Lake Longjing," from the province Chzhedzyan, Yunnan "Dyanhun" tea, "Puer" and "Tochal", grown in ideal conditions on the tea plantations.
- Clothing. In shopping centers and boutiques in Beijing, you can buy a comfortable, quality stuff almost all brands. Local markets can also offer a wide range of locally made clothes, which are fakes of famous brands, they are less expensive and do not always correspond to the high quality.
Shopping in Beijing is best done in the major holidays, it was then that the coming season sales.