Where to eat in Beijing?
Traveling through the capital of China, you certainlyIt will be interesting information about where to eat in Beijing. The city is famous for the variety of places where you can relax and eat. Local institutions should be sure to try the Peking duck. To her, as a rule, serves pancakes, cucumber slices, onions, plum sauce.
Where to eat cheaply in Beijing?
Tasty and cheap Chinese food is sold bystreet vendors. So, it is worth to try the sweet pancakes, sprinkled with sweet sauce and sprinkle with green onions. Be sure to walk on the Wangfujing Street (street snacks), which offers a snack meals of beef, chicken, noodles, lamb, as well as such exotic dishes as a scorpion or silkworm. Fast and cheap you can eat in fast-food establishments - McDonalds, KFC, Pizza Hut.
Where to eat in Beijing delicious?
- Peking Duck Private Kitchen: this restaurant specializes in Peking duck (to book a table and order food suitable to a certain time, so as not to have to wait for an hour until cooked duck). In addition to the specialties in the institution are 2-3 sets of dishes (rice, chicken, vegetables).
- Din Tai Feng: It serves traditional Chinese dishes, including Chinese dumplings stuffed with meat and vegetables.
- Fangshan: this restaurant - the perfect place for those wishing to explore the local cuisine. Here you will be offered to try the pies from bean flour, rolls with various fillings, pies with meat.
- 1001 Nights: specialty of this restaurant - Middle Eastern cuisine. In addition to the menu meat dishes and delicious desserts, you will find vegetarian dishes. There definitely should taste the roasted lamb with spices and kebabs with vegetables.
- Huajia Yiyuan: in this place visitors are offered to try Chinese food (apart from corporate food - Peking Duck, worth a try candied hawthorn on a branch). The restaurant has a patio, which is arranged every evening national music and dance show.
Gastronomic tours of Beijing
As part of gastronomic tours of the city youvisit the Imperial Palace in Winter, get acquainted with the history of Chinese food, learn how to use chopsticks. A visit to authentic restaurants, you will taste the dishes of national cuisine.
Beijing will not have problems with power supply - hereopened many schools where you can learn about Chinese cuisine (Lanzhou noodles, Sichuan pot roast, meat Uighur), as well as satisfy your hunger European and international cuisine.