In Japan, Russiantravelers can get a direct flight. The airline "Aeroflot" makes daily flights to Japan, the largest airport in Tokyo, Japan Air Lines flies from Moscow several times a week. Travel time is about 9 hours.
The international airports of Japan
Flights from abroad take several airports of the rising sun:
- Kitakyushu in Fukuoka province built on an artificial island, 3 km from the city. His schedule in addition to internal numbers and seasonal flights from the airports of Seoul, Taipei and Hong Kong.
- Nagasaki in Kyushu is connected to a direct flight with some Japanese cities, as well as - Seoul and Shanghai.
- From Hiroshima, you can fly to the Sapporo ski resorts and in some Chinese provinces.
- Air Harbor to Sapporo - the biggest onHokkaido. The city where the airport is located, was the center of the last Winter Olympics, and is now a popular place of active recreation. These airlines fly planes "Aurora" from Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk and many boards of Kuala Lumpur, Beijing, Hong Kong, Honolulu, Bangkok, Singapore and Seoul.
Japan Narita Airport is located 60 km from theof the capital and is the largest in the country. It is based airline Japan Air Lines and land every day dozens of side air carriers from around the world.
The Terminal 1 serves internationalflights, including, and aircraft "Aeroflot" in Terminal 2 - most of the domestic traffic, and at Terminal 3 based low cost airlines. From Russia to Tokyo and you can fly from Vladivostok by "Aurora".
Transfer to the city is available on buses and trains:
- Trains JR Narita Express system followed in the center of the Japanese capital without stopping. Travel time - about an hour. Interval movement during peak hours - a half hour.
- On the Skyliner train stations you can catch in the lower level of each terminal.
- Buses will start during the day from the first floor of the terminal. On the way to Tokyo, passengers takes about one and a half hours.
Taxis in Japan is quite expensive, but you can order it in the arrivals area.
Services and destinations
Passengers of the capital of Japan in the airport waitingflights can take advantage of all the infrastructure facilities. The terminals are open shopping centers and restaurants, banks and exchange offices, prayer rooms and souvenir shops.
Among the major airlines whose flightspresent in the schedule - carriers with a worldwide reputation. This fly Air France, Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air India, Air New Zealand, Alitalia, China Airlines, Delta Air Lines and Finnair.
Japan Airlines take passengers to New York and Madrid, Sydney and Manila, Vancouver and Frankfurt and many other cities in the world.
Tokyo Airport is a place of connections for a large number of air routes, and therefore in the terminals are open hotels, where you can comfortably wait for a long voyage during transplant.