Shops and shopping centers of Tokyo
In Tokyo, the shops and the goods in them - greata bunch of. Prices of goods in Japan is very high. The Japanese are mostly not inclined to chase trendy novelties and prefer to dress in European stores with lower prices compared to Tokyo. But the world's largest urban economy, objects of ancient and modern culture are attracted to the capital of a great number of guests, which stimulates many of the leading designers to begin selling their new collections with Tokyo stores. Therefore, buyers flock here in search of prestigious things, not paying much attention to the price of new products. It attracts visitors and Japanese designers Yohji Yamamoto Takeo Kikuchi, and Michiko Koshino Hiroko. Tokyo shopping malls have huge dimensions, far surpassing its European counterparts.
- The area around Shinjuku railway terminalfull of retail space. And trade captured and underground space. Under the station is a lot of shops and eateries of different price categories. In the underground tunnels have the opportunity to walk to the business district, entertainment centers, performing on purchasing path. One of these underground shopping streets of Shinjuku sabneyd has a length of more than a kilometer. Railroad tracks divide Shinjuku on strikingly different western and eastern parts. The western part - a modern city with skyscrapers and luxurious shopping street of Aoyama-dori. The eastern part - low houses in a traditional style with a maze of streets, sometimes reminiscent of the slums. Here you can sample Japanese food, buy traditional products, and to get acquainted with all sorts of entertainment, including the earliest.
- Ginza and Shinjuku - the main shoppingTokyo areas. They placed a lot of shopping centers, the most famous of which - "Mitsukoshi", "Matsuzaki", "Matsui", "Isetan", "Cayo". Designs Japanese ornaments does not leave women indifferent. If you do not confuse price, the masterpieces of pearls will be a wonderful gift. Excellent choice in the gallery "Tasaki".
- The area around Shibuya Station is alsoshopping and entertainment. It enjoys spending time young population of Tokyo. The department "Seibu" and "Tokyu", in a large number of small shops in the district, the streets peddling inexpensive fashionable youth products. Quarter Dogen-zaka in the area known for its entertainers.
- Inogisara Park - famous big park wherespring people gather to admire the beautiful flowers of Japanese cherry blossoms, inhale its aroma and admire the swarm rose petals, wind breaks down and sinks to the ground, the water of the pond and river. On holidays and weekends, except during flowering cherry, art fairs running in the park, and sell products of traditional crafts.
- Shopping center "Akihabara" - freedom for choiceelectronics. Prices for the most recent news is a little lower than in Russia, and the penultimate model lines are selling much cheaper. With conceptual developments popular companies can be found in the exhibition halls.