Airports in Sri Lanka
Great relax on the beaches and islands of paradisetasting of the best in the world black tea - has good reason to buy air tickets and land at the airport of Sri Lanka. You do not have to do next - just relax and enjoy the ocean waves and the amazing atmosphere of the island, which is not accepted in a hurry.
Russian tourists get in Ceylon paradiseEmirates via Dubai wings, Qatar Airways via Doha and Etihad Airways with a change in Abu Dhabi. The path takes 14 hours plus docking. In the high season from Moscow to Colombo fly charters.
International airports in Sri Lanka
Despite the modest size, the island of Ceylon has on its territory nearly two dozen existing airports. Of these international status assigned to two:
- 35 km north of the capital Colombo is Air Harbor Bandaranaike. It is based national carrier SriLankan Airlines and airplanes local loukostera Mihin Lanka.
- South-east of Sri Lanka serves Matthau AirportRadzhpaksa. Its main feature - environmental technology power generation, water desalination and recycling. The country's first "green" airport receives today Flydubai flights from the United Arab Emirates and aircraft of its own capital city of Colombo. Its opening in 2013 was good news for the tourism industry of the island, and in the plans of the local tour operators - expanding the number of partners in all countries of the world. Details of schedules and all information on the site - www.mria.lk.
Sri Lanka Colombo Airport is named after the former prime minister. It was built during the Second World War, but since then the air harbor repeatedly modernized and rebuilt.
The city where the airport is located, - the capitalSri Lanka, and get to help bus, running every fifteen minutes from the passenger terminal. The journey time will take approximately 30 minutes. Taxi service also runs smoothly and transfer the capital can be ordered pre-paid desk in the arrivals area.
Services and destinations
The schedule of the airport of the capital of Sri Lanka there are a plurality of flights airlines in the world:
- Air Arabia fly from Sharjah and AirAsia - from Kuala Lumpur.
- Air China connecting Colombo to Beijing and Air India - Chennai and Delhi.
- The sides of Cathay Pacific deliver passengers from Bangkok and Hong Kong.
- Flydubai operates scheduled flights from Dubai and Jet Airways - from Mumbai.
- Korean Air and Malaysia Airlines fly into Seoul and Kuala Lumpur
- Turkish Airlines is traditionally delivered to all interested persons to Istanbul and back.
SriLankan Airlines is the airline's own schedule flights to Abu Dhabi, Beijing, New Delhi, Karachi, Doha, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, London, Paris and Rome.
In anticipation of the voyage, passengers can enjoy all the services of the airport. Here operate duty-free shops, cafes and restaurants, currency exchange offices, post office.
Details on the official website - www.airport.lk.