Independently in China
Tourist value of China is not a descriptionamenable. Buddhist temples and golden beaches of Hainan, the Great Wall and Shanghai skyscrapers, giant pandas to Hong Kong Ocean Park and shine Macau casino - all this for many days program, each of which promises to be unforgettable. Independently in China to come can and should be - the country fairly safe and very welcoming, and the difficulties of translation overtake tourists increasingly rare - Chinese massively master not only English, but also Russian.
Visa to China and Russian tourists is required, and no, depending on where the visitor is sent to:
- To travel to mainland China haveto get a visa, a package of documents for which must include the hotel reservations for the entire period of stay, medical insurance and an invitation from the Chinese travel agency or hotel. If independently in China to enter through the SI Airport Manzhouli, a visa can be issued at the border.
- To visit the Hong Kong entry visa is not required if a Russian citizen does not plan to stay there for longer than 14 days.
- A stay in Macau is also possible without special preparation. Visa issued at the entrance and 100 NKD.
- The $ 30 cost entry permit for the airport, the resort town of Sanya on Hainan Island. Naturally, the visa is valid only for a stay at the resort, and for up to 15 days.
- For visiting Tibet need regular Chinesevisa and permission from the authorities of the Autonomous Region of Tibet, which is issued by a group of at least five people. Individual tours in the hill country and travel without the permission of impossible.
"Mani-mani" here yuan
Chinese yuan - China's official currency. The most favorable rate of currency conversion into yuan exchange offices offer international airports, but the credit cards in the country is still not honored. They can pay in hotels and restaurants of international level, but with the purchase of any product in a store that accepts cards with a client will be deducted from the amount of 1-2%, and cancel discounts available.
The state department and grocery stores prices are fixed, but can and should be traded on the markets.
Prices for food in the street cafes, where they feed on the localresidents are not too high and any dish can be bought for 6-15 yuan, depending on the ingredients contained in it. In institutions for tourists with English menu set lunch cost about 50 yuan, dessert 10-12, and for a bottle of beer will have to pay not less than 20 yuan (all prices are approximate and are valid for August 2015).