I already wrote a detailed post about all the options, how to get to Crimeawhere he mentioned the aircraft. It makes sense to dwell on this in a bit more detail.
At the moment, in the Crimea there are 4 airportsonly one of which is active - Simferopol International Airport. Simferopol Airport has four terminals that cope completely with the traffic flow at the usual time, but during the holiday season, of course, they experience congestion. In this regard, the authorities of the Republic of Crimea decided to open Belbek airport, located near Sevastopol, for civil liners. According to preliminary data, Sevastopol Airport plans to take the first flights already in 2016, but for the time being they will be charter flights. The opening of the airport has already been postponed several times, so we are waiting.
The content of the article
- 1 How to fly to Crimea
- 2 How to get from the airport of Simferopol
How to fly to Crimea
How much does it cost to fly to Crimea
The easiest way to fly to the Crimea from Moscow, and allThe airlines listed below have flights to Simferopol. The average price for a return flight is about 5-8 thousand rubles in the off season, and about 10-12 rubles per season. The cost changes rapidly and increases dramatically closer to the season, so you need to monitor prices and buy tickets in advance if you want to save money.
Check prices and book plane ticketsRussian airlines can be on their official sites, but in order not to go through all these airlines one after the other, it is better to compare prices through Aviaseels or Skyscanner. Moreover, if you buy later through these services, it can sometimes come out cheaper.
Federal Air Transport Agency(Rosaviatsia) compiled a list of flights that are subsidized every summer. Tickets are sold from April to October. But the problem is that the discounted air tickets at a fixed rate are sold out instantly, that is, just a few days after the start of sales.
Which airline to fly to Crimea
As you know, due to the transition of the CrimeaThe Russian Federation imposed sanctions, one of which was the cessation of international flights over the territory of the Crimean Peninsula. But tourists still fly to the Crimea - just with a transfer, and only on the planes of Russian airlines.
Now fly to the Crimea planes from many citiesRussia. The quickest way to find out what specifically is to use search services, which I have already mentioned above. I will list some of the airlines and cities.
- Regular flights to the Crimea makeairlines Aeroflot and Ural Airlines. Flights are carried out from all major cities of Russia. However, during the season it is problematic to buy a ticket for a direct route (only the expensive fare remains). Therefore, passengers have to make a transfer in Moscow. Of course, this affects the price of the ticket: a ticket from remote regions of Russia can cost several tens of thousands of rubles. Does it make sense to spend that kind of money? Perhaps it is better to fly somewhere else ...
- Subsidiaries direct flightsAeroflot. The prices of these companies are significantly lower. So, a plane ticket Orenair Ekaterinburg-Simferopol can cost 7-10 thousand rubles. Orenair operates flights from Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk, Tyumen, Kazan.
- In addition to Aeroflot and Ural Airlines from MoscowTransaero Airlines, Red Wings fly to Crimea (most often they have cheap tickets), Vim Avia, Orenair, S7, and, for certain, someone else whom I haven’t named now. The choice is big.
- From the cities of Kuban (Rostov-on-Don, Krasnodar), Donavia Airlines makes direct flights to the Crimea.
- The fleet of Yamal provides its services for flights to Crimea on routes from St. Petersburg, Perm, Omsk.
- St. Petersburg airline Russia daily makes direct flights from St. Petersburg to Simferopol.
- Airline Victory, as far as I know, is not planning to fly to Crimea yet.
How to get from the airport of Simferopol
From the airport to Simferopol
Simferopol airport is belowcity (12 km. to the center). You can get to the center of Simferopol by public transport in 30-40 minutes. The stop is located near the airport and trolley buses (No. 9), as well as buses and route taxis (No. 49, 49A, 98, 115 and 117) run from there. Bus routes number 49, 98 and 115 will take you to the railway station and the bus station "Kurortnaya" - where most of the flights to the resort area of the Crimea come from. By bus number 49 you can reach the Central Bus Station of the city.
The fare in the trolley bus is 7 rubles, in the bus and route taxi it is 10 rubles.
From the airport to the resort
At the airport you can take a taxi to any ofbus stations in Simferopol or immediately - to the destination, to the sea. Taxi prices in Simferopol - within 20 rubles / km. A taxi from the airport of Simferopol to Evpatoria will cost you about 1600 rubles, to Feodosiya - 3200 rubles, to Yalta - 2600 rubles.
So, you are at the airport of Simferopol. Where to go next?
Practically in any resort city of Crimealeave the bus station "Kurortnaya", located near the railway station. You can get there by the 98th and 115th bus routes. You can, without hesitation, go immediately to her. You can go to the Eastern Coast of Crimea (to Feodosiya, Koktebel, Kerch, Ordzhonikidze), to the West Bank (to Yevpatoria, Chernomorskoe, Saki) and to the Southern Coast (to Yalta, Alushta, Sudak, Simeiz, etc. .) and, of course, in the hero-city of Sevastopol.
From this bus station also regularly gotrolley buses No. 51 (to Alushta) and No. 52 (to Yalta). If you want to go by trolleybus, then you will have the opportunity to travel the longest intercity trolleybus route in the world (up to Yalta is 84 km.). For two hours, you can safely admire the delightful landscapes of the Crimean mountains and picturesque valleys.
From the Central Bus Station of Simferopol is also possiblego to most of the resort cities of the Crimea, but such flights are much less common here, since this bus station is intended, first of all, for the departure of long-distance buses - to mainland Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. The Central Bus Station can be reached from the airport by the routes No. 49 and 49A. And from the bus station "East" buses run exclusively to the part of the Crimea, where there are no resort areas.
In addition, in Simferopol, you can rent a car. Book in advance and it will be delivered to you at the time of arrival. All the nuances of renting I have already described, be sure to read, it is worthfrom about 1600 rubles per day. The option is well suited for families with children, companies and active travelers who do not want to sit in one place. Book better through the local aggregator MyRentaCar. The service proved to be excellent in other countries, through it is much more convenient, faster and safer to rent. Read my link, I will not repeat.
On the map
The most important airport in Crimea
The most important airport in Crimea