Spit Long, or sometimes it is called SpitDolzhanskaya, located in the Yeisk district of the Krasnodar Territory, near the village of Dolzhanskaya. Data on the length of the spit on the Internet is different, apparently mileage is constantly changing. Most often the figure is 8-10 km. Spit Dolgaya separates the waters of the Azov Sea and Taganrog Bay, respectively, on the one hand the sea is calm, on the other - the waves, the color of the water is also different. More than once I came across references to this spit, and therefore it was interesting what attracts crowds of people here.
I remind you that if you do not like rest ina tent, then hotels are best sought through RoomGuru. This is an aggregator that searches for all reservation systems at once, Bucking, Ozone, Island and so on. Therefore, the hotel database is the most complete, plus you can find out which of the systems the hotel will be cheaper.
The content of the article
Upon arrival in the village of Dolzhanskaya, we firstImmediately went to the very end of the Spit Long, because this is the most symbolic place. From the village itself by car go for 10-15 minutes. Almost before the very end, frightening posters about storms and tornadoes, prohibiting the setting of tents. However, it confuses very few people.
What can you say about Dolzhansky spit? A strip of land from the shell rock that separates two water surfaces of different colors and different “textures” cannot be beautiful by definition. Great place for photo shoots, thoughts and philosophical conversations.
And what a breeze here! I can perfectly understand the surfers and kiters who come here because of the wind characteristics. Here they are such expanse! I hope someday they will be able to try to poke as well ...
But those who live at the very end of the spit intent and not involved in sports is difficult for me to understand. Garbage and the smell of the toilet completely discourages all desire there. It is clear that everyone wants to go to the toilet, and there are no trees near the ground (only shells are around), but you could carry the garbage with you! In parallel, there is still such a question, can there be such wild beaches at all clean, if so many people come there and they all need to go to the toilet? Maybe it makes sense to go to pay toilets with a scythe?
Since the Long Spit is long and the beaches from twoparties, then normal places can still be found, both paid and free. Literally having driven half an hour, we found a couple of places relatively suitable for us. Moreover, most of the paid campsites are now, the coastline is almost completely closed to free entry, but the entrance is open for pedestrians.
It is also necessary to take into account such a moment as a muddy bottom, on our free parking there was just such a bottom and I can not say that it is pleasant.
Prices in campsites are about - 150r day, 200rday for a canopy. A room in a hut on the beach (two beds, facilities outside) - 500 rub. In the village of Dolzhanskaya we rented a house with two rooms, a shower, a toilet and a kitchen for 500 rubles for four in normal conditions (more expensive in the season).
- On the very Long Spit is very windy and there is no shadow. But some campgrounds have awnings.
- Along the coast there are simple campgrounds with a minimum of amenities: toilets, trash cans, awnings.
- Many recommend the Cossack Shore complex, where both the beach is good, and the conditions, and housing. But the rest is not very budget obtained.
- The village of Dolzhanskaya is located at the very beginning of the Long Spit, and it takes 15 minutes by car to reach the window of the Spit or to some beaches. But there are beaches in Dolzhanskaya too.
- Accommodation can be booked in advance, and you can look at the place the old-fashioned way. But for cheap it is not necessary to expect super conditions, it is better to go to Turkey.
- To go to the Dolzhansky Spit by car is much more convenient than without it.
- There are free wild places, but if you go for a long time, it is better, it seems to me, to get up at the campsite, at least because of the toilet, or to look for a place where there are trees.
- Entertainment to a minimum. There is a magnet and a market.
Dolzhanskaya on the map
Spit Long (village Dolzhanskaya)
Spit Long (village Dolzhanskaya)
Favorite place for surfers and campers.
Favorite place for surfers and campers. In more detail.