Features of North America
North America has three large states and 23 other smaller countries. The most famous of them are the USA, Mexico and Canada. It is to America that most tourists from all over the world come, half of them strive to get to the USA and Canada. Cuba and the Bahamas are no less popular. From all this, we can conclude that the national characteristics of North America are quite unique and diverse..
- All climates are found in North America.
- More than 500 million people live on its territory.
- The largest country in North America is Canada. It is the second largest country in the world.
We can safely say about North America - as many countries, as many national differences, and in cuisine, as well. In Cuba, for example, it is customary to eat rice and pork, and rum is the preferred alcoholic beverage. Mexico is famous for its tacos and burritos - corn tortillas with a variety of fillings. While vacationing in Jamaica, you need to try goat curry or stew, as many dishes of Jamaican cuisine are traditionally cooked with meat. In the Dominican Republic, tostones and sankocho are considered traditional dishes. Typical Canadian cuisine - steaks, usually washed down with sweet maple syrup.
- Arriving, for example, in Cuba, you should know that you cannot take pictures of military equipment, enterprises and give alms..
- In Panama, you shouldn't call the locals by their first names - it's not accepted that way. Usually the prefix is used depending on the position or social status, and the name is called only with the permission of the owner.
- In Barbados, respect is very important, especially towards elders. They value their family very much. Also, orphans are not sent to orphanages here, but sometimes completely strangers bring them up..
- In Canada, they are very calm and friendly towards representatives of other nationalities, in addition, they will always come to the rescue. But the whole personal life is rather closed, and coming to visit a Canadian without an invitation will be regarded as disrespect.
- Residents of the United States are always cheerful and very worried about their health, which does not interfere with the prosperity of American fast food. They are also very independent and independent, and it is not so easy to really get close to the Americans. If an invitation was made to a family dinner, it means that this is a friendly relationship. Everything else is business. In addition, they are very punctual and constantly busy at work..