Where to eat in Minsk?
Are you planning to relax in the capital of Belarus? Surely, you are thinking about where to eat in Minsk. At your service - a large number of cafes, restaurants, pizzerias and other catering establishments with a wide selection of delicious dishes. In local establishments you can taste such Belarusian dishes as potato pancakes, dumplings, sorcerers, potato casseroles, dracaena, cracklings.
Where to eat in Minsk inexpensively?
You can eat inexpensively in fast food establishments - the fact that here you will be offered not only banal hamburgers and French fries, but also diet salads, Japanese dishes, delicious desserts.
You can eat on a budget in an inexpensive restaurant “Kamyanitsa” - here for “Meat pot from grandmother Dunya” you will give about $ 7.5, flour sorcerers - $ 5, and a hot snack “Charka and greaves” - $ 4.7.
Where to eat in Minsk delicious?
- A restaurant “Eastern Express”: in this institution you can taste the chef's signature masterpieces in the form of Latin American and European dishes. Affordable prices and live music will be a nice bonus.
- Restaurant-pizzeria “L’Osteria”: not only pizza is served here, but also dishes of European and Belarusian cuisines.
- Cafe “Banana Cafe”: You can try European cuisine here, both in the cafe itself and on the terrace (on average, lunch costs $ 10-20). This place is also interesting because it has a hookah hall, and on weekends interesting shows and oriental dances are arranged..
- A restaurant “Territory”: the lower level of the establishment is intended for everyday and morning meetings, and for a business meeting or a friendly dinner, you can go up to the upper level of the restaurant. In addition to delicious and varied food, the restaurant offers its guests secluded VIP rooms.
- “Moulin rouge”: in this French show restaurant you can enjoy dishes of Belarusian, oriental, Mediterranean cuisines. In addition, here you will find live music, a rich show program, including a cabaret show.
- Falcone: this Italian restaurant will drive true gourmets crazy - here they can taste Chilean sea bass with blackberries and radicchio, stewed in wine or yellowtail fillets with young fennel and radish cream.
Gastronomic excursions in Minsk
A culinary journey around the Belarusian capital involves visiting authentic restaurants with tasting national dishes, attending master classes at a culinary studio-school located in the city center.
Minsk will delight you with a wide variety of catering establishments for every taste and budget, where you can retire with your loved one or celebrate a solemn event in a large company of relatives or friends.