Water parks in Tartu
Can't imagine your vacation without visiting a water park? Be sure to visit the Tartu Aquapark - a place where small and large residents and guests of the city like to have fun.
Aquapark in Tartu
Aquapark “Aura keskus” pleases guests:
- large Olympic pool with 6 lanes;
- a training pool, where swimming lessons for children are held (the smallest depth is 60 cm, and the largest is 90 cm);
- steep slides for adults (length - 38 and 55 m);
- a water cannon, caves with benches, a jacuzzi, a falling waterfall that creates surf waves;
- children's area with a small waterfall, mini slides, “paddling pool”,a swing on which children can ride directly over the water surface;
- wellness center (spa treatments, hammam, Finnish sauna, aromatic bath, sanarium, hydropathic path, pearl baths) with a fitness club, massage rooms and a solarium;
- cafe (you can treat yourself to hot dishes, snacks, ice cream and various drinks).
Children will surely want to celebrate a special occasion here (don't miss this opportunity) - experienced animators will be happy to involve them in water games, taking into account their age.
It is worth noting that adult visitors can play basketball in the water park (there are basketball hoops in the pool) and attend aqua aerobics classes, and they will also be offered to experience light therapy: in summer, guests are escorted to a sunny terrace in the open air, and in the cold season - in a special covered room.
Entrance ticket prices (weekdays, until 15:00) - 7 euros / adults, 6 euros / children (from 5 years old) and other benefits. Ticket prices (after 15:00; weekend) - 8 euros / adults, 7 euros / children. Entrance tickets for visiting the wellness center (the price includes the use of a towel): on weekdays before lunch - 9 euros / adults, 7 euros / children (up to 9 years old), in the afternoon and on weekends - 13 euros / adults, 8 euros / children.
If you decide to visit both the water park and the science center on the same day “AHHAA” (planetarium + museums, where presentations and show programs are often held, as well as interesting experiments in which young guests are invited to take part), then you will be given a 20 percent discount on visiting “Aura keskus”.
Water activities in Tartu
Do you want to splash in the pool every day? It makes sense to choose a hotel with a swimming pool as a place of accommodation, for example, “Hotel London” or “Riia Villa”.
Beach lovers will be interested to know that in Tartu it is represented by a narrow sandy strip on the Emajõgi River (quality recreation is available thanks to the good equipment of the beach), around which trees and a lawn are planted. It is worth noting that, although the river is clean, it is quite deep (over 4 m), and in summer the water warms up to + 20-24˚ C. And those who wish can go to Lake Peipsi, where you can organize a picnic on the shore or delight yourself with boat trips.