Nice for kids
Nice is a delightful French resort. Beach holidays, excursions, attractions and all kinds of entertainment - all this is here. Many adults choose Nice for relaxation and great pastime. But Nice is also a city for children. For little travelers, Nice has many leisure options.
Beaches for everyone
Since there are a huge number of beaches in Nice, all conditions for comfortable swimming and sunbathing, as well as attractions and places for games, have been made for children. Beach Neptune Plage - created a site with an unusual hut, and Ruhl Plage - will delight the smallest visitors of the country with a pool with sea water. So, parents will be able to relax, and children - to play..
Holidays for the whole family
When thinking about where to go with children, so that both they and their parents are interested and not troublesome, you should pay attention to:
- Phoenix Park. A place where different types of southern plants and animals were collected. After visiting such a place, many memories remain.
- Botanical Garden on the Castle Hill. The garden was created in such a way that both children and parents could have a rest. If children want to play, it's not a problem, attractions and playgrounds, carousels are at your service, and parents can stay in peace.
- Those with a sweet tooth should visit the Confiserie Florian pastry shop. In addition to the fact that there are delicious sweets, they are also given for tasting. Called try and buy.
- Bay of Angels. This place is worth visiting for older children. It is very beautiful in the Bay, children are taught diving, but with the consent of their parents.
Museums are calling
In addition to the listed recreation areas, museums are worth visiting. Although many people think that children will not be interested, it is not. Stories about countries, personalities, events will immediately take «captured» little visitors.
- Art Museums: Modern and Elegant; Matisse Museum; Marc Chagall - such places will be to the taste of children with love for different types of creativity.
- Museum of Napoleonic General Massena. The exhibits of the museum will tell about the military actions and Napoleon himself.
Don't forget about shopping
Children, like adults, love to go shopping, especially if they can buy something themselves. There are so many pretty and colorful things in the markets in Nice in the old part of the city that children will definitely want to go there. You also need to remember about souvenirs.
We have told only about a small part of what to see with children in Nice. Holidays at this resort will be memorable for everyone