Where to eat in Stockholm?
On vacation in the capital of Sweden, many travelers will be interested in information about where to eat in Stockholm. To services of guests of the city - restaurants, which present dishes of different cuisines of the world, all kinds of cafes and snack bars. In local establishments you will be offered to try baked, marinated or smoked salmon, meatballs, kebab pizza (traditional flatbread stuffed with different kebabs), anchovy and potato casserole, fried herring.
Where to eat in Stockholm inexpensively?
You can eat inexpensively at a local fast food establishment “Max” - juicy burgers with a lot of delicious sauces are prepared here. Or you can look into the food cord “K25”, where you can taste Thai fish cakes, Mexican burritos, oriental snacks “meze”. Reasonable prices await you at the bistro cafe “Hoko”: here you can try home-made ice cream, organic bread mixed with a special sour dough, delicious chocolate desserts. Vegetarians can dine on a budget in the Hermans dining room: in addition to the vegetarian menu and desserts, there are also eco-drinks in the form of smoothies and tea..
Where to eat in Stockholm is delicious?
- Ajfur: In this Viking-themed restaurant you can enjoy blue mussels, honey truffles, wild Frumante mushrooms, warm saffron pancakes.
- Mathias Dahlgen: This restaurant offers modern Swedish and signature cuisine (using seasonal local produce) and a stunning interior. This establishment will offer you to order dishes from the menu or use such a service as an 8-course dinner, which the chef himself will choose for you..
- Koh Phanagan: the interior of this restaurant has cabins for guests, made in the form of huts and tuk-tuk, and everywhere you can see tropical vegetation, artificial lizards hanging from the ceiling ... As for the menu, here you can taste Thai cuisine - beef with vegetables, noodles, soup with shrimp and lime leaves, grilled chicken with peanut sauce.
- Villa Kallhagen: you can come to this restaurant after a walk in the park to enjoy the specialty of the institution - Baltic herring with warm ghee and mustard sauce.
- Divino: in this Italian restaurant you should try poultry with mushroom sauce, veal entrecote, goose liver with figs and almonds, homemade bread.
Gastronomic excursions in Stockholm
Going on a gastronomic tour of Stockholm, your accompanying guide will take you to the Alcohol Museum. Here you will learn the history of the emergence of vodka “Absolute”, and also about Swedish alcoholic traditions. During the tour, you will visit the Saluhal gourmet market, where you can enjoy Swedish delicacies and culinary delights of the national cuisine (smoked meat, cheese, caviar). Alternatively, you can taste a variety of sweets by visiting a chocolate factory.
In Stockholm you can visit the Knight's House, see the ship “Vasa” 17th century and Gripsholm castle, visit the museum “Junibacken” (here you will see the heroes of Astrid Lindgren's fairy tales) and the water museum “Aquaria”, enjoy Swedish cuisine.