Where to eat in Nha Trang?
Wondering where to eat in Nha Trang? This seaside town is home to many food outlets where you can sample Vietnamese, Thai, French, Chinese and other cuisines of the world..
Where to eat in Nha Trang inexpensively?
You can eat inexpensively in the city at KFC (chicken, salad, rice with sauce will cost you $ 3). Walking through the mall “Nha Trang”, it is worth visiting the food court, where for any burger, including Vietnamese, you will pay no more than $ 3.5.
It is worth paying attention to establishments with typical Vietnamese fast food - in local cafes and eateries you can have a bite to eat fried chicken, spring rolls, local ice cream (prices range from $ 0.5-5).
Where to eat in Nha Trang is delicious?
- Local: This restaurant offers its diners an eclectic and traditional cuisine. You can come here to eat or order food with delivery to the place you need. This place serves excellent oysters, and you can make Hot Pot soup yourself at your table (they will bring you a saucepan and various ingredients). Local should try vegetarian pizza, Vietnamese chicken curry, potted tuna, seafood, local beer.
- Grill Garden: This restaurant serves Asian and European dishes (they use open plates that are visible to all guests of this establishment).
- Louisiane Brew House: This brewery restaurant serves traditional Vietnamese food, Italian pizza, fresh seafood, Japanese delicacies, a variety of beers and live music..
- Checkpoint: on the menu of this restaurant you can find Vietnamese dishes, including such exotic food as crocodile meat, snake, frog legs, as well as Russian cuisine (dumplings, salads, soups).
- Light House: in this restaurant you can order seafood dishes floating in the aquarium established here (oysters, squid, sea cucumbers), as well as exotic dishes from frogs, crocodiles and ostrich meat. It is allowed to enter the institution with your own products and cook them yourself on the grill.
Gastronomic excursions in Nha Trang
A food tour of Nha Trang involves visiting several authentic restaurants with tasting traditional Vietnamese dishes. If you wish, you can attend a culinary master class in a restaurant “Lantern”. A 5-hour master class costs about $ 30 (the price includes all the ingredients from which you will prepare Vietnamese dishes, and then taste them).
Holidays in Nha Trang will appeal to lovers of active recreation, noisy nightlife, who want to improve their health, as well as connoisseurs of delicious food.