Where to eat in Petrozavodsk?
Any traveler resting in the capital of Karelia asks the question: “Where to eat in Petrozavodsk?” At the guests' service there are numerous catering establishments, where different cuisines of the world are presented, including authentic cafes and restaurants where you can taste dishes of Karelian and Vepsian cuisine, for example, kalakukku - rybniki from various types of fish.
Where to eat in Petrozavodsk inexpensively?
You can eat inexpensively in city canteens, bistros, pancakes, fast food chains (Burger King, “Tea spoon”, McDonalds).
So, for example, it is worth taking a closer look at the dining room “Lensochipit”: delicious first and second courses, low prices are waiting for you.
Where to eat in Petrozavodsk delicious?
- “Karelian chamber”: this restaurant serves delicious and hearty meat dishes of venison, elk, game and bear meat, fish delicacies, all kinds of mushroom snacks, potato dishes (trout fish soup costs about 180 rubles / 300 gr., smoked whitefish salad - 150 rubles / 200 gr., Baked trout - 300 rubles / 400 gr.)
- “Deja vu”: in this cafe you will be offered to enjoy Russian and European dishes, a variety of desserts, ice cream and wines (the institution has rooms for smokers and nonsmokers, there is a summer veranda).
- “Frigate”: This restaurant specializes in Karelian and European cuisine. This establishment is perfect for a romantic dinner, family dinners, business meetings and just for a good rest. If you come here on Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights, you can hear live music, jazz & blues, and on Saturdays after midnight, the residents of Das Kapital Club play here.
- “Camelot”: The menu of this restaurant is presented by dishes of Russian and European cuisines (a wide selection of seafood dishes, professionally selected wine list). IN “Camelot” you can come to a romantic dinner, business meeting, corporate party. It should be noted that on weekends and holidays, the institution organizes dance shows and striptease..
- Baden-Baden: for gourmets, this restaurant invites you to enjoy steam cuisine, fresh fresh fruits, as well as the delights of German cuisine (chicken “Seven swabs”).
Gastronomic excursions in Petrozavodsk
Worth a visit if desired “live kitchen” in the cafe “Birdhouse” (SEC “Tetris”). Here adults and children can take part in a culinary master class. In addition, you can just come here to eat - European cuisine is presented here, there is a lean and children's, vegetarian menu, live music.
Petrozavodsk will delight you with numerous establishments with excellent cuisine and an interesting entertainment program.