Water parks in Nessebar
In addition to visiting cultural institutions, exploring historical and architectural monuments (for example, the monuments of Old Nessebar sunken during the flood can be seen during a boat trip), Nessebar offers to have fun in the local water park.
Aquapark in Nessebar
In aquapark “Aqua paradise” vacationers will find:
- swimming pools (some are equipped with diving boards), slides and water attractions “Descent from space”, “Aladdin's lamp”, “Fast river”, “Tsunami”, “Phantom”, “Black pit”, “Spiral”, “Blue abyss”, “Anaconda”;
- climbing wall;
- relax zone “Paradise Island” with a bar, gazebos and swimming pools, including hydromassage;
- children's pool with slides (“Octopus”, “Snake”, “Bunny”), labyrinths, a castle (in addition, there is a playground where children are entertained by animators dressed in pirate outfits);
- Ice cream house (there is a chance to enjoy different varieties);
- free parking, a rescue service, bars and restaurants, left-luggage offices and safes.
In addition, here animators attract young and adult guests to participate in entertainment programs (water aerobics, dance school, pirate and western shows, children's puppet show), and those who wish are offered to get tattoos.
Prices: a ticket for an adult and a child over 130 cm in height is paid at a price of 38 levs / whole day, and those who come from 15:00 will pay 28 levs for it (the price includes an accident insurance). As for children, for children with a height of 90-130 cm, parents will be asked to pay 19 levs / whole day, and for a visit from 15:00 the price for a ticket will be 14 levs (children whose height has not reached 90 cm can stay in the water park is free). Important: the water park is partially or completely closed in bad weather, so if you buy tickets in advance, the money for them will not be returned to you.
Water activities in Nessebar
In Nessebar, tourists will find the South Beach, equipped with sun loungers (additional charge), umbrellas, a rescue and rental point, where you can rent beach equipment. Approximate cost of water activities: banana boat ride - 15 leva, 15-minute water skiing - 50 leva.
If you are interested in a romantic vacation (walks, photo shoots), then take a look at the North Beach. And due to the lack of large waves, you can relax with children on this beach, but it is worth considering that its coast is strewn with shell rock and pebbles, so you cannot do without special shoes.
Diving enthusiasts should use the services of a diving center “Angel divers” - there they will be offered to go both on a one-day diving tour and to sail on a tour for several days.