Excursions in Budapest
Budapest, the capital of Hungary, attracts many people who dream of a special trip. All excursions in Budapest turn out to be interesting and rich, allowing you to see the beauty of ancient architecture. However, which programs deserve the most attention of tourists?
Popular excursion programs in Budapest.
- Sightseeing tour. All sightseeing tours in Budapest are conducted by car or bus with an experienced guide. There is an opportunity to visit Heroes' Square, walk next to the Buda Fortress, the Royal Palace, Vaidahunyad Castle, St. Stephen's Basilica, the Citadel, Fisherman's Bastion and Gellert Mountain, numerous ancient bridges. The maximum program duration is three hours.
- Excursion to the Parliament of the Hungarian Republic. Currently, the Parliament building is the largest and one of the most beautiful buildings in Hungary. This attraction reveals the best in architecture. Particularly impressive are the Gothic towers and the Baroque stone decorations with mosaic stained-glass windows. Every tourist can see the royal regalia and the crown.
- Excursions to museums. Budapest is famous for its museum centers: the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Transport, the Historical Museum of Budapest, the National Museum, the National Gallery. An experienced guide will tell you about the best exhibits, thanks to which the program will delight you with its own richness. The cost of entrance tickets to each museum is from 3 to 5 euros.
- The thermal bath in Budapest attracts many people, because this type of recreation allows you to recuperate and understand how the inhabitants of Hungary prefer to spend their free time. It is important to take into account that medical baths should not be visited at elevated body temperature, hypertension, heart failure, epilepsy, tuberculosis, oncological diseases, inflammation of the veins and pregnancy. All other tourists can enjoy their stay in the saunas and jacuzzi, swimming in the summer pools.
- Excursion to the stalactite caves of Palveldi. An experienced guide will tell you about the features of the stalactite caves that delight tourists with their beauty.
- Visit «Azure Theater» - this is a unique opportunity to see an unusual sound and light show, which is held on Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays at the planetarium.
You can spend time in Budapest interesting and rich, because the variety of excursion programs is truly amazing!