Things to do in Bishkek
Entertainment in Bishkek is visiting swimming pools, museums, national parks, theaters.
Amusement parks in Bishkek
- “Flamingo”: this amusement park invites visitors to ride various attractions (it is recommended to purchase a special plastic card for payment, which can be replenished as needed), and on Saturdays and Sundays, as well as on holidays - take part in entertainment events (children are entertained here by clowns and animators). In addition, creative classes are held here for those who wish..
- Rope park “Arkan Tokoy”: if you consider yourself one of the fans of extreme entertainment, here you will be offered to use climbing equipment (experienced instructors will help you) to overcome an obstacle course at a height of 5-15 meters. It should be noted that the park provides zones for both adults and children over 5 years old..
What entertainment in Bishkek?
If you like nightlife, pay attention to disco clubs “Pharaoh”, “FiveStars”, “Apple” and rock clubs “Promzona”, “Zeppelin”, “Tequila blues”.
Another great entertainment can be a visit to the water park. “Ala-Too” in the evening - party-goers will love the party taking place here (the fun is accompanied by club music, performances by divers and aquatic acrobats).
Active tourists on vacation in Bishkek will be able to ride a bike or fly a paraglider.
If you want to play paintball, use the services of the club “Combat” - here you will be given the necessary equipment and paintball weapons and offered to play on an indoor training ground (there are various shelters and defensive structures).
Entertainment for children in Bishkek
- Panfilov Park: it provides 27 attractions for young guests.
- Ostrich farm: a child should definitely be pleased with a visit to this farm - he will not only be able to see ostriches, but also take pictures with them.
- Aquapark “Ala-Too”: there are children's pools, 6 entertainment attractions (special attention deserves “Aladdin's lamp” with splashdown area), sports pool. If you or your child do not know how to swim, in the water park you will be offered to attend swimming lessons (individual, group).
- Eco farm “Tattuu”: both children and adults will be offered here to ride a horse or cart, on children's and adult swings, plant a tree or vegetable crop (for this you will be given a separate bed), milk a cow, look at dairy goats, donkeys, chickens, mountain goats, European fallow deer, see the process of feeding animals and even take part in it, as well as enjoy delicious dishes (they are prepared from organic products).
Rest in the capital of Kyrgyzstan is a great opportunity to taste fresh kumis, relax in yurts, get acquainted with national customs (life, games, cooking).