Holidays in Montenegro in September
Montenegro is a state located in the south of the Balkan Peninsula, which causes a very mild climate. The first two weeks of September are actually a continuation of the summer season, as people can enjoy warm and clear days..
Temperature readings are still encouraging. In Zabljak and Kolashin, mountainous regions, in the daytime the air warms up to + 15 ... + 18 degrees, in the evenings - up to + 8 ... + 10 degrees. There can be seven rainy days in a month. In Podgorica and Becici, the daytime temperature can reach + 24 ... + 27C, but by night it cools down to + 14 ... + 18C.
September is the last opportunity to enjoy the special warmth in Montenegro.
Holidays and festivals in Montenegro in September
Holidays in Montenegro in September can please with interesting and special holidays. There are not very many events, but still cultural leisure can be eventful.
- Niksic hosts «Days of culture», which include theatrical performances, literary evenings, performances of folk artists in their own program.
Niksic hosts the September Beer Festival known as Septembarski dani piva Niksic.
- In Budva, you can visit the fish festival «Sirun days». Everyone can taste dishes made from various seafood and pleasantly surprising with a special taste..
- Sports fans can come to Budva to see the tennis tournament known as the Montenegro Open..
- Sports fans will be delighted with the Andriatic Parachuting Cup. This event is held in Herceg Novi.
- In Montenegro in September you can visit the open jazz festival. The Jazz festival Herceg Novi attracts many people, because this particular festival becomes a unique opportunity to see bands from Europe. The decorations are the walls of an ancient castle, which emphasizes the special atmosphere.
- A meeting of bikers is held annually in Sutomore «Motoryada».
- Film lovers can visit Mojkovacka at the Mojkovacka filmska jesen festival. The best actors and directors of the republics of the former Yugoslavia come to this event.
Prices for travel to Montenegro in September
Until the 15th of September, prices are reduced by 10 - 20%. In the second half of the month, you can already save 25% - 30%, compared to summer, which is a high season.