Where to relax in Montenegro
Tourists who have once been on vacation in Yugoslavia and decided to spend their vacation in Montenegro (this country is part of Yugoslavia that has sunk into oblivion) will be incredibly surprised. And for good reason. This small and young country (independence was obtained only in 2006), from the depressed region of the former Yugoslavia, has turned into the largest and most popular destination for tourism and recreation. And if you ask tourists who have at least once visited this amazingly beautiful region, where it is better to relax in Montenegro, the variety of answers will amaze. This is a really difficult question. Which is better - the sea or the mountains, huge pines or olive groves, bays and coves or turbulent rivers? Every tourist in Montenegro can get exactly the rest that he likes the most..
Unusual is the hallmark of a holiday in Montenegro
The territory of Montenegro itself is unique. It can be conditionally divided into three zones - coastal, central and eastern with its snow-capped mountain peaks. In what other country in the world can you sunbathe on the beach in the summer and go to a ski resort in the afternoon? In Montenegro, you can. Every year the attractiveness of this resort country for beach lovers becomes more and more evident..
Holidays in Montenegro: choose according to your needs
- Budva is rightfully considered one of the most popular resort cities. This place is perfect for young people. After all, the city is famous for its vibrant nightlife in numerous bars, restaurants, discos, clubs.
- The town of Kotor is for lovers of a relaxing holiday with the whole family and fans of excursion programs. This place is perhaps the sightseeing champion. And the prices here are very affordable..
- Those who are not attracted by antiquity, but who love sports and active recreation, should head to Becici - the city with the most modern buildings in Montenegro.
- Lovers of luxury and comfort should definitely visit Sveti Stefan. Previously, it was a fort designed to protect the coast from pirate attacks. While the external architectural forms have been completely preserved, its premises have been turned into luxury hotels, capable of catering to the most discerning taste..
- Ski resorts of Montenegro, for example, Kolasin or Zalyak, have become fashionable in recent years..
There are also places in Montenegro for lovers of complete merging with nature without any special conventions: the country is famous for its nudist beaches. In some places (for example, on the island of Ada Bojana), you can appear naked not only on the beach, but in any public place - in a restaurant, on a sports field, a tennis court.