Where to eat in St. Petersburg?
Are you worried about where to eat in St. Petersburg? At your service are restaurants, cafes, fast food establishments, coffee shops and tea houses (KFC, “Coffee House”, Subway, “Tea spoon”, “Teremok”).
Where to eat in St. Petersburg inexpensively?
It should be noted that a business lunch in a cafe located in the city center will cost 200-400 rubles, and in one of the restaurants on Nevsky Prospekt - 600-2000 rubles. But if you wish, even in the city center you can find establishments where you can eat tasty and budgetary. As for inexpensive catering establishments, the largest number of them is concentrated in the area of Sennaya Square..
Where to eat in St. Petersburg delicious?
- Cafe “Full steam” (many dishes are steamed here): in this place you can order cutlets, meat rolls, manti, fish, Greek or salad “Caesar”, avocado with shrimps and other delicious dishes (average bill - 300-400 rubles).
- Cafe “Fresh point”: this cafe will appeal to lovers of fast, tasty and harmless food. Here you can taste a variety of salads, eco sandwiches and rolls. In the morning, guests can have an inexpensive breakfast. For example, for “Breakfast with tea” (porridge, tea, macaroons) you will pay about 110 rubles.
- Vegetarian cafes “Troitsky bridge”: vegetarians will be delighted with the establishments of this chain - here they can enjoy all kinds of vegetarian soups, salads, casseroles, pastas at affordable prices (average bill - 300 rubles).
- Marketplace: This self-service restaurant serves European cuisine (soups, salads, steaks) as well as delicious pasta that is cooked in front of customers at the open kitchen counter.
- Finnish canteen (Bolshaya Konyushennaya street): in this place you can taste Finnish dishes at very attractive prices (Finnish cabbage soup costs 50, and baked fish - 90 rubles).
- Must visit “Mary’s bagels” - here you can enjoy delicious pies, bagels with a variety of hearty fillings, inexpensive salads, cakes, cupcakes, pastries (the average bill is 300-500 rubles). In addition to a wide assortment of snacks and desserts, the cafe is of interest for the size of the portions - they correspond to the size of the clothes (S, M, XL).
Gastronomic excursions in St. Petersburg
If you wish, you can go on a gastronomic excursion - as part of this tour, you will be told about different cuisines of the world and will hold a master class for you (for example, you can be taught how to cook a dish of Italian or French cuisine).
Taking into account your preferences, a cigar or wine evening can be organized for you, the purpose of which is to teach you how to choose the right wines (you will learn about the history of the country's winemaking, learn to read the label and understand the classification of wines).
Hospitable St. Petersburg offers its guests inexpensive and tasty food in various catering establishments.