Car rental in Slovakia
Slovakia attracts admirers of both ancient architecture and picturesque nature. How to organize a tourist trip if you plan to see as many attractions as possible? Car rental in Slovakia will definitely help you!
You must be at least 18 years of age to rent a car. It is important to note that the age limit depends on the vehicle category. Drivers under the age of 25 should be prepared for additional charges. In this case, your driving experience should be at least one year. Employees of some organizations refuse to rent a car to drivers over the age of 70.
Insurance when renting a car in Slovakia
When choosing a car, you should remember about the safety program. In Slovakia, you should get car damage insurance (CDW) and anti-theft protection (TP). As a result, if the vehicle is damaged or stolen, the liability will be limited to the insurance deductible, the amount of which must be indicated in the voucher..
What is notable for Slovakia?
The sights of Slovakia can really surprise you. So what might interest tourists?
- Natural attractions are represented by ice caves, the Tatra mountain range, geysers, mineral springs. Mountains, forests and even lakes are ready to conquer every person, providing ideal opportunities for outdoor activities.
- Slovakia is famous for its numerous climatic resorts. The Bardeevskie Kupele resort has been known since the 13th century. The waters of the source of the same name are able to cure stomach diseases and restore breathing. The Dudins spring, also located in Slovakia, is distinguished by its ideal mineral composition, which makes it possible to treat diseases of the internal organs, vascular diseases, and neurological disorders. Vacationers at the Pestany resort have a high chance of successfully curing rheumatism. Trencianske Teplice is the ideal spa for the treatment of foot diseases.
- The Spis region is famous for its medieval towns. For example, in Levoče you can see a Gothic altar, recognized as the tallest in the world..
- Trnava has served as the center of the ecclesiastical administration of the region since 1541. The university buildings of the 17th - 18th centuries have survived to this day..
- Banska Stiavnica is famous for its mining traditions that have existed for many centuries. Today, Renaissance houses can be seen in the city center. Other attractions include the Mountain and Forest Academy, the Old Castle. Banska Stiavnica was included in the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. This event took place in 1993.
Visit Slovakia, because this country deserves your attention!