Where to eat in Pattaya?
“Where to eat in Pattaya?” - a topical issue for tourists coming here. To services of tourists - cafes, makashnits, restaurants, night markets ...
Where to eat in Pattaya inexpensively?
You can have an inexpensive snack by turning to the services of mobile carts - makashnits: Thais behind such carts can quickly prepare a Thai dish for you (chicken kebabs, spring rolls, noodle and meat soup), costing 0.9-1.5 $.
You can have a budget snack in food courts opened at Pattaya hypermarkets (the approximate cost of 1 dish is $ 0.9-1.8).
At the night market, located, for example, next to the Tesco Lotus shopping center, you will see large vats of soups and other Thai dishes. Here you should try telapia fish fried in salt and pancakes stuffed with bananas and poured with condensed milk.
Where to eat in Pattaya delicious?
- Casa Pascal: This restaurant specializes in gourmet signature dishes based on Thai and European cuisines. So, for example, by going to this institution for Sunday brunch, you will be treated to seafood, meat, fish, as well as homemade wine (meals according to the system “Buffet”).
- Hopf: This restaurant will delight fans of Italian cuisine. Here you can taste classic Neapolitan dishes and delicious pizza, which is cooked here in a real wood-fired oven. The restaurant also has its own brewery, which means that lovers of a foamy drink will also like it here..
- Caramel: This place serves traditional Thai dishes, including exotic ones such as crocodile meat, fried scorpions and grasshoppers. In addition, the restaurant has an excellent wine list..
- Paradise: visiting this restaurant, you can enjoy Swiss cuisine from lamb and ostrich meat, various salads, delicious desserts. And the restaurant offers a children's menu for young visitors..
- Mantra: Enjoy Asian and Mediterranean cuisines in this chic restaurant with the resort's top chefs putting on a show for you. In addition, the institution is famous for its open terrace and a cellar with a rich wine collection..
Food tours in Pattaya
On a gastronomic tour of Pattaya, you will visit the city's tea shop, where you will learn about tea culture, take part in a tea ceremony, taste the best varieties of Thai tea. Continuing the excursion, you will be taken to the floating market - on board the boat you will ride along the canals, thus strolling along the market rows of the market. And in the final part of the gastronomic excursion program, a walk through the vineyards of the Silver Lake will be organized for you - here you can dine, taste Thai wines, learn about local winemaking.
It is rather difficult to choose a restaurant in Pattaya due to the abundance of establishments belonging to different price categories, with European, Asian, Indian and other cuisines.