Excursions in London
Every year, the capital of Great Britain is visited by many people from all over the world. Regardless of the reasons for coming to this wonderful city, almost all of its guests try to visit excursions in London. This beautiful metropolis really has something to admire and what to see..
Excursions in London
The most popular objects for excursions in London:
- Bus sightseeing tours in London. After visiting London, be sure to see the sights of this large metropolis of the United Kingdom, and a bus sightseeing tour of London will help you with this. There are a lot of places in this city that you must visit. During this excursion you will be able to admire the famous, beautiful London monuments such as Westminster Abbey, St Paul's Cathedral, the world famous Big Ben and many other attractions..
- The Tower of London is a fortress located on the banks of the River Thames in the historic city center. In the past, this fortress was the seat of the English monarchs. The Tower is an excellent example of Norman military architecture that has played a very large role in British history..
- Excursion «Jack the Ripper». Once upon a time, a very famous serial killer lived in London, whose identity was never revealed. Everyone knew this killer under the pseudonym Jack the Ripper. If you are a thrill-seeker, then, having visited London, you can book a guided tour of the places «glory» this is a scary serial killer.
- Guided tours of the filming locations of the Harry Potter movie. Lovers of Harry Potter films, while in London, can go on a tour of real-life places where different scenes of this popular film were filmed..
- National Gallery and British Museum. The National Gallery is a museum of fine arts, founded in 1824, which houses a large number of works of art of world importance. The British Museum is the world's first public museum based on the collections of Hans Sloan, who was a renowned collector and naturalist.
- Excursion to the places of Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot. During the tour, you will stroll along Baker Street, visit the Sherlock Holmes Museum, and visit the heroes' favorite places - the Royal Opera House, the Royale Cafe at the Langham Hotel, Turkish Baths, Harley Street. You will also visit the house where the serial film about the detective Hercule Poirot was filmed.