Holidays in the UK in November
The weather in Great Britain in November ceases to please locals and tourists, because it is marked by an increase in the amount and intensity of precipitation, and a decrease in temperature. Even hurricanes are possible this month. Cold winds blow almost constantly, which, like rains, make it difficult to enjoy walks. The air temperature in eastern England does not exceed +10 degrees, and the temperature in Scotland can be even lower. However, tourists can witness several public holidays reflecting the history and culture of the country..
Ski resorts in England
The ski season kicks off in England in November. Which resorts are popular with tourists?
Nevis is located in the western part of Great Britain and is one of the best resorts in the kingdom. There are twelve ski lifts on the territory of the ski resort, and the total length of the slopes reaches twenty kilometers. Tourists can enjoy comfortable accommodation, spend pleasant time in entertainment venues, rent special equipment, and study at a local ski school.
Aviemore is one of the most famous resorts in Scotland. Many vacationers are ready to appreciate the variety of local entertainment facilities, the opportunity to enjoy skiing, but also snowboarding. In addition, dog sled races are traditionally held in Aviemore..
Exhibitions and holidays in England in November
- Many tourists note that holidays in England in November attracts them with exhibitions and holidays, known all over the world..
- The Spirit of Chritsmas Fair takes place in London. Within the framework of the fair, visitors are offered New Year's gifts, Christmas tree decorations, unusual decor for decorating homes in the New Year and Christmas.
- London and Birmingham will host exhibitions dedicated to food and drink, which are the symbols of England. Visitors will be able to taste various delicacies and pastries, snacks, meat and fish dishes, sausages, dairy products, cheeses, ice cream, snacks and even fast food.
- Birmingham will host Cake International, which will attract the sweet tooth. During the exhibition, visitors will be able to view confectionery, chocolate and bakery products, learn about storage features and enjoy a tasting.
- The Delling International Antiques & Collectors Fair in Detling and Edinburgh is an exhibition dedicated to antiques. All visitors will be able to see valuable paintings, art and craft products, decorative vases, sculptures and statues, antique furniture, decor items. This exhibition contributes to the aesthetic development of many people.
- Digital Marketing Show is an opportunity to combine recreation and professional development, because participants can learn about all the innovations in startups, marketing, advertising, mobile application development.
You can enjoy a very special holiday in England in November.