Things to do in Mariupol
Entertainment in Mariupol is represented by houses of culture, sports complexes, playgrounds and stadiums, theaters and exhibition halls, bars and nightclubs.
Amusement parks in Mariupol
- Alaska Center: This year-round sports and recreation center invites visitors to spend time on a cycle track, paintball field, ski track, and a rope park. In addition, those who wish here can play air hockey, backgammon, billiards, table tennis, and little guests can frolic in the children's town.
- "Extreme Park": this entertainment complex will appeal to fans of extreme attractions such as "Wild Train", Looping "Space Gun", "Fall Tower", "Wasp". As for the children, there are playgrounds and carousels at their disposal. In addition, a multimedia shooting gallery is open in the park..
What entertainment in Mariupol?
Iceberg ice complex can be an excellent place for recreation - here you can not only go ice skating with musical accompaniment at any time of the year, but also take part in competitions and entertainment programs (prizes will be awaiting participants).
If you are interested in nightlife, head to the nightclubs "Extreme", "Imperial", "Yes".
Are you a fan of unusual entertainment? Pay attention to the "Line of Fire" laser tag club: you will be offered to take part in "hostilities" in the open area, hitting your opponents with an infrared beam.
Entertainment for children in Mariupol
- Children's entertainment quarter "Marmelad" (TC "Bravo"): children of any age can play basketball here, try out the "dancing" attraction, take part in races on the auto-track or motocross competitions. As for the kids, there is a soft zone with play labyrinths and trampolines for them..
- Children's Center "Funura" (SEC "Port City"): children of all ages will feel at ease here - in the play areas everyone can feel like a treasure hunter, hunter, traveler, protector of the world from the invasion of aliens. The center has various attractions, mini-bowling, flight simulator, multi-level labyrinth, interactive 7D cinema.
- Zoo "Vashura Village": here little visitors can "mingle" with wild and Vietnamese pigs, sika deer, squirrels, emu, peacocks, camels and pheasants. In addition, there are special playgrounds for children, and there is also a waterfall, which is beautifully illuminated by colorful lights in the evening..
Active vacationers should be advised to go kiteboarding or windsurfing in Mariupol, shoot a bow or crossbow (pay attention to the "Robin Hood" club), ride rollerblades.