Things to do in Cancun
Entertainment in Cancun is focused on lovers of active pastime and sunbathing: at the guests' disposal are beaches, gyms, sports grounds, tennis courts.
Amusement parks in Cancun
- "Selvatica": this park will delight active travelers - they can fly with a parachute, ride off-road in buggies or overcome an obstacle course on suspension bridges laid through the jungle.
- Extreme Park "Explore": here you can explore caves with stalactites and stalagmites, sit on an amphibious all-terrain vehicle and sail on and under water on it, swim in an underground river wearing a life jacket, fly on ropes over trees.
- "Parque Nizuc": here guests are offered to look at the exotic inhabitants of the Caribbean Sea, swim with dolphins, ride various slides, and also visit an area where you can go snorkeling.
What entertainment in Cancun?
Fans of unusual entertainments should go for a ride on an underwater motorcycle "Submarine Bob" - such an excursion will allow them to admire the underwater world.
If your goal is to attend various concerts and admire colorful shows, visit the "Plaza de Toros" Arena. It is worth noting that on Wednesdays, the audience is entertained with mesmerizing battles of bullfighters with bulls and a dance show of charros cowboys.
Do you want to play golf on your vacation? Welcome to Pok-Ta-Pok Golf Club. Here you will find training grounds, an 18-hole course, tennis courts, a restaurant, a bar, sports equipment rental.
And you can enjoy the nightlife in the clubs "Coco Bongo" (the club specializes in hip-hop, trance, dance music, in addition, guests are entertained here with show programs with special effects, performances of groups in the style of salsa and rock and roll) and "Dady 'O "(the club will delight fans of laser shows and themed parties, such as retro parties and bikini contests).
Fun for kids in Cancun
- "Interactive Aquarium": here you can watch sharks, including tiger, and take part in swimming sessions with dolphins and sea lions.
- Water park "Wet'n Wild": children who have visited this water park can have fun on all kinds of slides and spend time in the pools and children's area.
- Museum of Folk Art of Mexico: children here can not only see wooden, glass, ceramic products, jewelry, masks, paintings, but also attend master classes in painting and folk crafts.
Scuba diving, parasailing, windsurfing, diving, swimming with sharks or dolphins, sport fishing, great shopping - all this awaits you on your vacation in Cancun.