Miami Shops and Malls
Miami beckons with sandy beaches with blue ocean waters, exotic vegetation and hot sun. In the 19th century, the unique natural conditions, together with the entrepreneurial spirit of the brave lady Julia Tuttle, turned the places of settlement of the Indian tribes into a small town of farmers, which later transformed and grew into a world famous resort. Having pretty much fried in the sun and swimming in the gentle waters, the exhausted vacationer is looking for other entertainment. And there are plenty of them in Miami. And one of them is shopping. Miami has a ton of retail outlets with a wide price range, so you are sure to find the right store..
- Bayside Marketpliace. The market is located on the shores of the Bay of Biscay. You can find all kinds of goods in his shops. It is designed for tourists, so the prices are somewhat overpriced, but the unique atmosphere attracts vacationers here. The shops are located in the open air. Live music is played in cozy restaurants, and the boys offer to go boating. You can sit at a table with a glass of tropical cocktail and watch the colorful sunset over the bay or chat with friends.
- Intermix is a luxury boutique on Collins Avenue Miami Beach that has gathered under its roof the most fashionable styles from famous and daring designers: Chlo, Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs, Moschino, and Diane von Furstenberg.
- Prime Outlets is located next to the city beach in the East Palm Drive area. After spending time in the hot sun, it is especially pleasant to plunge into the coolness of the factory shops of this trading village. The outlet is attractive with a good selection of wristwatches and jewelry. The number of boutiques may not be so great, but the collections in the stores are decent, the discounts are substantial, so do not deprive this village of your attention..
- Dolphin Mall is one of the largest shopping centers in the resort. The proximity to the airport imposes its own specifics. There are a huge number of food outlets here. There is also space for travel items and souvenirs. However, all this is not to the detriment of all the other products of the shopping malls, because the size of the institution is huge. About prices - they are not high.
- Bal Harbor Shops attracts those who can spend an indecent amount of money in a couple of hours, or those who wish to observe such comrades, because there are many recognizable persons among them. Brands include Prada, Neiman Marcus, Tiffany & Co and Saks Fifth. About prices - oh, is it necessary? Although, sales do happen and can get lucky!
- Aventura is one of the malls that has made Miami known as the shopping capital. A variety of goods at relatively low prices, a huge number of shops, a variety of additional services. For children, not only play areas are provided, but also experienced educators. Legs falling off from the race can be resurrected in a massage parlor, hair color and manicure can be changed to match the purchased dress in beauty salons. If physical activity is not enough, then welcome to the fitness center of the mall. Cinemas, restaurants - everything is available.