Tours in Miami
One of the world's most famous beach resorts, Miami is located on the southeast coast of the Florida Peninsula and is the fourth most populous metropolitan area in the United States. For fans of beach holidays, tours to Miami are not only full relaxation, bronze tan and warm sea, but also active entertainment, exciting excursions and very profitable shopping..
History with geography
The resort city stretches along the Atlantic coast, and its beaches stretch for several tens of kilometers. Europeans first appeared on the lands of present-day Florida at the beginning of the 16th century, when the Mayaimi tribe lived here. Their name later gave the name to the city, which began to actively develop at the beginning of the 19th century..
Today's Miami is one of the most important economic and tourist centers in the United States. Thousands of travelers strive to visit the prestigious world resort, and therefore tours to Miami are always in demand, regardless of exchange rates and economic situations..
Briefly about the important
- Miami has its own international airport, where direct flights of the two largest Russian airlines land several times a week. Travel time from the capital of Russia is about 13 hours.
- The tropical monsoon climate provides all tour participants in Miami with comfortable weather at any time of the year. The proximity of the Gulf Stream is also a determining factor of the climate, which allows the thermometers to not drop below +25 degrees during the day even in winter. The water on Miami's beaches is suitable for swimming any time of the year. Its temperature ranges from +24 in January to +30 in August..
- Going on tours in Miami, it is worth waiting out the hurricane season. They arrive on the Florida coast in late summer and can last until the last days of September. Hurricanes are not particularly dangerous for the city, but strong squally wind and torrential rains do not allow to fully relax on the beaches.
- The historic city center is located in the south of Miami. Bars and restaurants are open here, as well as a drama theater. The area is home to numerous bohemian shops, gift shops, art galleries and exhibition halls. South Miami - there are dozens of large and small parks and squares, historical buildings and architectural monuments.
- Tours to Miami are chosen not only by inveterate beachgoers, but also by those wishing to get a professional education. The city offers educational programs and certified trainings, the passage of which allows you to pass important exams in the future and build an impeccable career.