Water parks in Alushta
Alushta pleases its guests with the Valley of Ghosts, tasting rooms of the best wineries, waterfalls, an entertainment center “Halloween”, and, of course, a water park!
Water park in Alushta
Aquapark “Almond grove” equipped with:
- slides “Python” (assumes descent from a height of 15 meters on a rubber boat; the length of the descent is 133 m), “Gyurza”, 2 serpentine slides “Boa”;
- attraction “Anaconda” with 3 high-speed tunnels and 5 slides;
- a complex of swimming pools (there is a swimming pool with an imitation of a traveling wave);
- solarium area with comfortable sun loungers;
- children's pool with “pirate schooner”, grotto, labyrinths, fountains, slides in the form of an elephant and an octopus;
- relaxation complex (sauna, Roman bath, massage);
- children's cafe “Vitamin”, as well as a studio bar “Dolphin” (you can order both light snacks and a full lunch).
From adults for a ticket (height from 150 cm) they will take 1200 rubles (10:00 - 17:00), 1000 rubles / 4 hours; and for children (height 1-1.5 m) - 1000 rubles / whole day and 800 rubles / 4 hours.
Water activities in Alushta
The central city beach will delight guests with the opportunity to ride a catamaran, banana boat, jet ski, and go parasailing (10-minute flight - 1300 rubles). Do you like solitude and silence? Take a closer look at the beach belonging to the Children's Creativity Center.
Do not ignore a visit to the Alushta Aquarium: in 1 of 4 halls you can “meet” with sea foxes and roosters, beluga and other fish of the Black and Azov Seas, in 2 - with small Nile crocodiles (they can be fed) and a red-striped snakehead, in 3 - with Black Paku piranha, red-tailed catfish, vulture turtle, in 4 - with representatives Red Sea, Atlantic, Pacific and Indian Oceans, for example, with the blue royal surgeon, as well as visit the exhibition of unique shells and beautiful corals. For adults (from 13 years old) a visit to the aquarium will cost 450 rubles, and for children (3-13 years old) - 350 rubles.
And by visiting the dolphinarium “Watercolor” (Monday is a day off), you will see a show during which dolphins will juggle, dance, jump, paint, play basketball. Well, the seals will delight the guests with a performance based on tricks and games. As for the cost, guests will be asked to pay 700-800 rubles for watching the show (the price depends on which row you sit in); for a 5-minute swim with a dolphin - 4000 rubles; for a boat ride with a dolphin - 500 rubles; for a photo with a dolphin - 600 rubles.
If we talk about diving, then popular diving sites are the Golubovsky grottoes behind Mount Kastel (diving depth - 6-8 meters; you will see the grottoes and sea creatures), a place between Cape Plaka and Bird Rocks (you will explore “dead” ships, antique shards and other artifacts, as well as a boat that sank in 2011 “Komsomolets” - you can get inside).