Shopping in Hurghada
Hurghada is the most famous resort town on the Red Sea coast. Here you can have a great rest and buy various interesting and useful gizmos. Connoisseurs of shopping and exoticism, endless oriental bazaars and national souvenirs will be dazzled by the splendor of silver and gold jewelry made by local craftsmen, sparkling precious stones, Egyptian carpets and fabrics, crocodile leather products and spices.
Shopping in Hurghada is a comfortable shop that remains so, even if located in a modern shopping center. Here tourists and vacationers are waiting for a hospitable seller, shelves densely packed with various goods and, of course, complete freedom of prices..
Many tourists are interested in the question of what to bring from Hurghada? And this is not at all strange, since the city has so many different goods that you can lose your head. To somehow simplify the task, it is better to familiarize yourself with the list of goods that tourists most often buy in Hurghada.
Popular shopping in Hurghada:
- Figurines and amulets. You should definitely buy a small pyramid. Amulets in the shape of a scarab beetle are in special demand, they say that they attract good luck. In addition, there are many beautiful statues depicting the pharaohs, their wives, cats, and cows. Figurines can be made of bronze, basalt, onyx, gypsum and other materials.
- Papyrus. Papyrus is the first paper in the world. It is a very popular souvenir among tourists visiting Hurghada. Real papyrus does not break, bends and folds easily.
- Egyptian porcelain and crystal. Egyptians are producers of very high quality porcelain. Egyptian crystal is also becoming more and more popular. Elegant dishes, individual plates, glasses and whole sets can be purchased in large stores and in tiny shops..
- Hibiscus coffee and tea. In the city of Hurghada, amazing aromatic coffee is sold, and its price here is much lower than in Russia. Together with coffee, you can also buy delicious, aromatic and medicinal hibiscus tea, which is the national Egyptian drink..
- Egyptian gold. Jewelry design is very diverse here. In addition, Egyptian gold is much better than Russian.
- Exotic hookah is a symbol of the East. For tourists in Hurghada, a huge selection of these products is offered. The acquired hookah can be used not only for its intended purpose, but also as an interior item, which will become a wonderful decoration of the house and will remind for a long time of a wonderful vacation at the sea..
- Aromatic oils are of particular interest to tourists. They will charm you not only with their scent, but also with delicate multi-colored handmade glass jugs where they are poured. In Hurghada there is a huge variety of aroma oils, including medicinal.
Among such a variety of goods, it is difficult not to get lost. The main thing is that the purchased souvenir reminds you of a great vacation on the Red Sea..