It is no coincidence that the Old World is so popular among all tourist destinations. Innumerable historical riches in the form of the best museum exhibitions and medieval attractions, beach and ski resorts, ideal opportunities for eco-tourism - this is just one part of an attractive excursion program. For those who are used to combining business with pleasure, outlets in Europe are open in many cities, where you can buy stylish and fashionable things at a much cheaper price than the manufacturers originally stated..
Let's calculate the benefits
- Discounts on all goods presented in European outlets range from 30% to 70%, and on the days of sales, which fall in January-February and July-August, you can get additional bonuses.
- Almost all outlets in Europe operate under the Tax Free system, which means that when crossing the opposite border, Russian travelers are entitled to a VAT refund. When buying, you just need to ask the cashier to draw up the relevant checks, and present them and unopened purchases at customs.
- The presence of a Schengen visa in the passport when traveling to the European Union makes it possible to visit several countries, and therefore in each trip there is a chance to go through different shopping centers and buy everything you need at a profit.
Outlets in Europe can be found in almost every country. They are located, as a rule, on the outskirts of large cities and are huge shopping areas with convenient parking lots. You can get to the outlets not only by car, but also by electric trains, buses or special tourist shuttles. Information about the addresses and assortment of such trading platforms is usually available at the hotel reception desks:
- The Mall, half an hour from Florence, Italy, is a place where products from Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Fendi, Bottega Veneta, Emilio Pucci, McQueen, Balenciaga, Yves Saint Laurent and Valentino are no longer just a dream. At least 10% will be allowed to return using the Tax Free system here, and additional fantastic discounts await visitors during the Christmas sales..
- Just 40 minutes by train from Berlin Central Station and you are at the famous Berlin Designer Outlet in Europe. More than 80 boutiques with casual, sportswear and footwear from world-class manufacturers await customers on its territory every day except Sundays from 10.00 to 19.00.
- Las Rozas Village is located not far from Madrid and is ready to surprise its visitors not only with a phenomenal assortment of goods, but also with regular shows of the most fashionable European collections. At the service of buyers - the services of stylists and excellent cuisine of restaurants.