Restaurants in Europe
All world fashion, including haute cuisine, originated in Europe. It is the Old World that, for many centuries, has come up with currents, tendencies and concepts that the new light, picking up on the fly, tries to pass off as its own. Restaurants in Europe are no exception, where you can find an institution to your liking, wallet and culinary preferences. Tourists from all over the world flock to Italy and Greece to taste real pasta and Greek salad. They storm the Eiffel Tower for lunch overlooking Paris, and along with hundreds of other foam drinkers taste all the new varieties at Germany's Oktoberfest. Culinary Europe reciprocates its adherents, opening new and original establishments every year.
For those who understand
For those exhausted by the culinary monotony, advanced Europeans have come up with several establishments, a visit to which is not only remembered for a long time, but also sharpens all five possible human feelings:
- Hearing can be practiced with dinner at the London «Dans le noir». This restaurant in Europe is famous for the fact that it is completely dark in its hall, and therefore you have to listen carefully to find a waiter who has approached and find out what exactly the menu offers..
- The sense of touch is exacerbated during a romantic dinner in «Solo per due» in the Italian town of Rietti. This restaurant is very small and is located in an old mansion from the last century. But this was not his main feature, but the ability to be there only together. Touches become a pleasant addition to a perfectly matched menu and surroundings.
- The Riga "Hospitalis" boasts a pleasant looking service. Its rooms are reminiscent of a cozy hospital, and the menu is "What the doctor ordered" in the best sense. The environmentally perfect meal is served by waitresses in flirty nursing gowns. And what could be more useful than a dinner in such a European restaurant for a man's eye?
- You can concentrate completely on mind-blowing smells in German. «’s Baggers». Nothing else can distract the client from eating food here, because the food ordering and serving systems are fully automated, and no careless waiter will disturb the gastronomic idyll.
- There are no comrades for taste and color, as the classic proverb says. But the restaurant «Le restorephone» in French Montpellier gladly refutes this concept. The tables here are equipped with telephones, with the help of which you can discuss with any guest at another table the taste of the dish you like, and a pretty blonde in a red dress. You will not remain misunderstood, because the restaurant was conceived exactly for this: to argue about tastes!