Where to eat in Lappeenranta?
Where to eat in Lappeenranta? This question is asked by almost all vacationers in this Finnish city. To services of travelers - restaurants, cafes, fast food establishments.
Where to eat in Lappeenranta inexpensively?
You can eat inexpensively in a cafe at a gas station “Neste Oil” - on average, lunch here will cost 9 euros (soup + bread + drink costs 6.2 euros, soup + salad - 7.4 euros).
For a delicious home-cooked meal, visit the Isaak Café. Here you will be served salads, pastries, cakes, coffee, tea or hot chocolate.
If you are resting in Lappeenranta in the summer, be sure to visit the floating restaurant Princessa Armaada - here you can not only taste excellent dishes at affordable prices, but also enjoy the wonderful view of the lake and the fortress..
Where to eat in Lappeenranta delicious?
- Sarapirtti Kippurasarvi: In this restaurant you can taste the signature dish of sarya lamb (it is cooked in the oven with prolonged heating). In addition, in this institution you pay only 1 time, and you can take as many servings of this dish as you want..
- Lounas-Kahvila Lemon: This place specializes in traditional Finnish cuisine based on bushmeat, fish, mushrooms, wild berries. You should definitely try national cereal sausages here..
- Majurska: this cafe, located in the fortress, will appeal to lovers of pies and buns, which are served here with coffee, tea, lemonades, cocktails.
- Wolkoff: The menu of this restaurant consists of fish (pike perch, lake trout, salmon, vendace) and meat (venison, lamb, wild boar, elk meat). It is worth noting that the dishes prepared here are flavored with herbs grown in a small vegetable garden in the courtyard of the restaurant (berries are grown right there).
- Aleksandra: no one with a sweet tooth should pass by this cafe - here they can enjoy real masterpieces of confectionery art.
Food excursions in Lappeenranta
As part of a gastronomic tour of Lappeenranta, an accompanying guide will take you through authentic cafes and restaurants, where you will be treated to national Finnish delicacies (mainly fish dishes).
If you wish, you can attend a master class on cooking popular Finnish dishes, which you can later taste with a traditional hot drink “gleg”. In addition, as part of the master class, you will learn how to make coffee according to a special Finnish recipe..
In Lappeenranta, you will find many establishments specializing in national Finnish cuisine, offering their guests delicious traditional recipes at reasonable prices..