Shopping in Rimini
Rimini is one of the largest Italian resorts. Many tourists choose it because of its good beaches, warm sea and the possibility of inexpensive shopping..
Every tourist, going on vacation, tries to bring from there any gifts for himself and his loved ones. Due to the wide variety of products offered, the question of choosing a gift can be very difficult. To do this, let's try to figure out what this resort is famous for and what to bring from Rimini?
During the sales season, at fairly reasonable prices, you can buy fairly high-quality clothes, household items, antiques, jewelry and a large number of souvenirs..
What to buy in Rimini:
- Italian fur coats. Rimini is a place where every vacationer has the opportunity to buy an inexpensive but refined and high quality fur coat. Thanks to the wide variety of fur products, Italian manufacturers have long won fame, both in the European and international markets. The main fur factories of the city are UniFur, Valerio Braschi and Braschi, it is here that you can easily and at an optimal price purchase a suitable fur coat model.
- Clothing. One of the main places for buying fashionable Italian clothes in Rimini is the Corso d'Augusto area with a huge number of shopping centers and boutiques of world famous Italian designers: Dolce & Gabbana, Dior, Max Mara, Emporio Armani, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Hugo Boss and many other brands.
- Of course, the famous Italian shoes. The best way to purchase shoes will be the manufacturing factories themselves, or their specialized stores, which will provide a guarantee of high quality products and will pleasantly delight you with prices. For the resort of Rimini, these are outlet warehouses of Prada, Fiorangelo, Nando Muzi, Moschino and others, as well as shoe factories Pollini, Sergio Rossi, Dibrera and Baldinini.
- Football paraphernalia. Many men, and especially real football fans, will be pleased with sports shops with a wide variety of football paraphernalia of famous Italian clubs, as well as the Italian national team.
- Guilt. There are over three thousand varieties of Italian wine. There are many wineries operating in each region, each producing its own unique product. The wine selection in Italy is truly epic! When buying Italian wines, you should know that dry wine is Secco, semi-sweet wine is Amabile, sweet wine is Dolce, and semi-dry wine is Abboccato. Also in great demand is Italian vodka - grappa. And lemon liqueur - limoncello.
- Sausages and cheeses. Famous Italian sausages, as well as about 400 types of cheeses for every taste will be a worthy gift for loved ones..
In conclusion, we can also mention popular Italian souvenirs - Murano glass products, various decorations and high-quality Italian olive oil..