Vacationers on local beaches have a wonderful opportunity to swim in two seas at once: Black and Marble. The Black Sea coast offers beautiful beaches for recreation of Quilhos, Shila and Agva, while the Marmara coast is famous for its beaches in the Floria and Atakoy regions, as well as in the Kadikoyo region in the Antalya part of the coast. Especially local tourists have chosen the Princes' Islands, where vacationers can enjoy the fresh air, clear sea water and wonderful entertainment programs. Fans of outdoor activities can dance at local parties all night long, and during the day relax and sunbathe under the soft rays of the sun.
Antalya coast beaches
The beaches of Turkey most often provide vacationers with the opportunity to combine passive relaxation with active. Antalya coast offers tourists an extensive excursion program. Local beaches are equipped according to the latest modern requirements and provide tourists with the most comfortable recreation conditions. Cleopatra Beach is one of the most famous and popular local beaches. Here vacationers can find not only all the necessary conditions for a good rest, but also enjoy a beautiful view of the slowly fading sun during sunset.
The beaches of the Aegean coast
Each beach has its own unique characteristics. The best sandy beaches in Turkey offer vacationers a huge selection of leisure activities. You can just spend the whole day soaking up the sun and jumping on the waves, but you can also provide yourself with a cultural program. On the Aegean coast, the choice of beaches offering different types of recreation is truly huge:
- The wild beach "Pamujak", which stretches for as many as five kilometers, will surprise you with the dark color of the sand and the presence of a large water park owned by the Aqua Fantasy hotel;
- Belcekiz beach near the resort village of Oludeniz is suitable for those who like to swim in warm and calm water and sunbathe on clean white sand;
- Iztuzu beach will delight visitors with whole nesting sites of wild turtles;
- Cleopatra's beach strikes the imagination with its unlikely sand, reminiscent of a scattering of tiny pearls;
- The beach at Sarigerme is an annual Blue Flag winner.