Tours to Gelendzhik
On the coat of arms and flag of the resort city of Gelendzhik, quite rightly, the sun flaunts, standing at the very zenith above the sea waves. The coast of the local bay received the status of a resort back in 1907, and since then millions of people have rested and been treated in the city's health resorts. Today tours to Gelendzhik are a great way to spend a long-awaited vacation. A trip here does not require a passport, currency and knowledge of foreign languages, and the generous sun and warm sea, even in the midst of the season, are enough for everyone in abundance.
Briefly about the important
- The swimming season on the Black Sea near Gelendzhik opens at the end of May, and the waves warm up to comfortable temperatures by mid-June. You can swim until the end of September, but the most seasoned holidaymakers do not miss the opportunity to refresh themselves in the Black Sea surf even in October..
- Summer air temperature can reach quite high values, and therefore it is better to book tours to Gelendzhik for the beginning of summer or autumn. At the peak of the summer heat on the beaches of the resort, there is nowhere for an apple to fall, but with the end of school holidays, the number of sunbathers sharply decreases, and prices for housing and food are steadily striving down.
- The beaches within the resort are pebbly, their total length exceeds two dozen kilometers. Such a relief is not very suitable for families with small children..
- Travelers with respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, nervous and endocrine pathologies can book health tours to Gelendzhik. Mineral water from more than twenty springs and deposits perfectly helps to transfer many diseases to the stage of remission.
- You can get to the city both by rail and by air. The new airport is capable of receiving more than a dozen flights daily. The easiest way to get around within Bolshoy Gelendzhik is by local buses or fixed-route taxis.
Tired of relaxing under the generous southern sun, the active part of the tourist brotherhood usually rushes on excursions around the city and the surrounding area. Any tours to Gelendzhik invariably contain a cultural program, part of which is an excursion to the Museum of History and Local Lore. The exposition tells about the glorious past of the resort and about the difficult years of the Great Patriotic War..
For active vacationers and their children, the city has three modern water parks with water slides and attractions, and fans of antiquities willingly go on an excursion to the mysterious dolmens - megalithic tombs from the Bronze Age.